Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❀✩Mangogirl422's siggie shop✩❀*CLOSED*

Comments

• Options
    mangogirl422mangogirl422 Posts: 1,222 New Member
    edited June 2012
    KHS12- cool i'll get started on it! :D

Kaliko103-OMG, you like it too? It was by far the best Show i've ever seen on TV. Before Greek, i wouldn't watch tv for shows, but just for movies..but once i got into Greek, i loved every moment of it! I didn't come in begining, and watch in the middle and i was confused. but once i watched from the 1st episode to 3rd season (where i came in)i was Hooked! Matter of fact since it's summer, im rewatching, i can't get enough of it! But i do miss it, and i cried at the last episode...I CRIED. i usually don't do that unless im inspired or moved. but this show did that. I recommended it to pretty much all my friends lol..but i thought the ending was rushed especially the last season..don't you think?
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited June 2012
    Kaliko103-OMG, you like it too? It was by far the best Show i've ever seen on TV. Before Greek, i wouldn't watch tv for shows, but just for movies..but once i got into Greek, i loved every moment of it! I didn't come in begining, and watch in the middle and i was confused. but once i watched from the 1st episode to 3rd season (where i came in)i was Hooked! Matter of fact since it's summer, im rewatching, i can't get enough of it! But i do miss it, and i cried at the last episode...I CRIED. i usually don't do that unless im inspired or moved. but this show did that. I recommended it to pretty much all my friends lol..but i thought the ending was rushed especially the last season..don't you think?

Yes, I love that show! :mrgreen: My sister and I watched it from the beginning. I am actually rewatching it as well lol. It has been so long since I've seen Greek that I honestly don't remember how it ended lol:oops: I preferred the first season over the others though, but that's just me. :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Yes, I love that show! My sister and I watched it from the beginning. I am actually rewatching it as well lol. It has been so long since I've seen Greek that I honestly don't remember how it ended lol I preferred the first season over the others though, but that's just me.
    Yea i loved the first season,especially the episode with flashbacks! that episode was sad. but i didn't like the 4th season because it was rushed..and i don't like Katherine, in the later season. she bugs me! and franny, is such a ****** i mean she used to be nicer when casey was a freshman, but what happened to her? she turned soo bad, even Evan. when she was with him. But my favorite is Cappie, because he's funny, very cute and he does give somewhat great advice, and he's very nice!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @KHS12- your siggie is complete on the first page, under "Finished" post
  • Options
    phoenixmaidphoenixmaid Posts: 250 New Member
    edited June 2012
    HI mangogirl,

I'd love a new siggie if your happy to make one. do whatever my name inspires you to do :D
  • Options
    turtlepandadragonturtlepandadragon Posts: 428 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I want a hunger games siggie
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited June 2012
    I love it! Thank you :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    KHS12- glad you like it :D

turtlepandadragon-please fill out the form at the front, so i know exactly how you want it
    phoenixmaid-yea creative freedom, im sure i'll have fun this! i promise you will love it :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @phoenixmaid- your's is complete on the first page under Finished post.
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited June 2012
    @mangogirl: Personally I really like the siggy you just made for phoenix. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    mvande wrote:
    @mangogirl: Personally I really like the siggy you just made for phoenix. :D

oh thanks :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    morning bump! who wants a siggie?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    This is not a bump, this post needs to have meaning so...

Fun Fact #1

Mrs. Crumplebottom is Mortimer Goth's aunt!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ohh interesting :O
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited June 2012
    Yes, I love that show! My sister and I watched it from the beginning. I am actually rewatching it as well lol. It has been so long since I've seen Greek that I honestly don't remember how it ended lol I preferred the first season over the others though, but that's just me.
    Yea i loved the first season,especially the episode with flashbacks! that episode was sad. but i didn't like the 4th season because it was rushed..and i don't like Katherine, in the later season. she bugs me! and franny, is such a ****** i mean she used to be nicer when casey was a freshman, but what happened to her? she turned soo bad, even Evan. when she was with him. But my favorite is Cappie, because he's funny, very cute and he does give somewhat great advice, and he's very nice!
    I agree about the character changes and rushed endings and Cappie was my fave as well :3
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    bump!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    bumper sticker! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ^.^
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    BUMP!! anyone want a siggie??
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ^.^
  • Options
    phoenixmaidphoenixmaid Posts: 250 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I absolutely Love the siggy you made me mango girl. sorry I couldn't get back online to see it sooner. Now I just have to remind myself how to use it :D (long story :D) thank you so much xx woohoo only took me 2 attempts *happy dance time*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I absolutely Love the siggy you made me mango girl. sorry I couldn't get back online to see it sooner. Now I just have to remind myself how to use it :D (long story :D) thank you so much xx woohoo only took me 2 attempts *happy dance time*
    Veryglad to hear you liked it :P I had fun making it :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    afternoon bump!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    morning/afternoon bump!
  • Options
    edited June 2012