Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Zombie Thread.

This is my first thread in the Supernatural forum and only because the thing i'm excite the most about it is the zombies! :D
I'm a big zombie game fan, and i'm sure there are many out there. This thread is to talk about zombies, sims 3 zombies, zombie apocalypse and how you can make it play out in your game? Possibly.

Please share links to lots, sims, etc that has to do with zombies.

I'd like to start building a town with a bunch of abandoned lots that looks like a horde of zombies came through, ya know?
So if you have anything from furniture to lots please share!
I'm not a big fan of CC so if it's just in- game stuff i'll most likely use it.

Comments

• Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited June 2012
    well you can play it out like in Resident Evil, The Walking Dead, Shawn of the Dead, or Zombieland XDD....I happen to like Resident Evil and Zombieland. 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!! xDD the quest for the last 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on earth....all the while bashing zombies with a baseball bat XDD
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited June 2012
    Aww, BG. You know I totally adore you, but zombies? Eww. :lol:
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    quiet sunset valley slowly overtaken by zombies, so a family (characters from RE) escape to next town Riverview, then to next and so on.
    I LOVE zombies, i always think about "what if there's zombie outbreak tomorrow? is my house zombie proof?" :lol:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I love zombies enough to make a zombie unicorn lol and I do hunt down zombie CC
    I am so glad they're being added :D
    I even made a makeshift one out of a mummy :3
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited June 2012
    The Walking Dead

I made sims...
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/549052.page

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5925294

In my game, an virus is infecting Apaloosa Plains citizens. While Rick and Shane are on patrol they come across their first zombie. They shoot it of course. As they ride home they see chaos erupt in the streets. They go to Rick's house to hide unsure of what has happen. It is then they realize even the house isn't safe when Lori is infected. They kill her as she tries to attack Carl and they all escape to an abandon safe haven to find more survivors. Can they find the cure?

Will go something like that. :twisted: And hi BG. :)
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited June 2012
    @LizNuique- I love all of those movie/shows/ games/ whatever they are lol. Epic-ness! >:D

@blewis- :P Zombies take up 1% of my life. Lol, behind simming their my favorite gaming genre if that sounds right?

@mashimar0- great minds think alike ;) I could go on for days about a zombie apocalypse plan.

@Lakross-Me two! :D I don't like zombie pets. Their feracious enough as is. D: Lol
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm a little scared of zombies :lol: But I'll probably like them.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The Walking Dead

I made sims...

In my game, an virus is infecting Apaloosa Plains citizens. While Rick and Shane are on patrol they come across their first zombie. They shoot it of course. As they ride home they see chaos erupt in the streets. They go to Rick's house to hide unsure of what has happen. It is then they realize even the house isn't safe when Lori is infected. They kill her as she tries to attack Carl and they all escape to an abandon safe haven to find more survivors. Can they find the cure?

Hey! :D
    :0 How? How are you doing this? Is it just a story your playing in-game or a story your making. I remember seeing these somewhere I believe it was your blog. I love them :D If theres no CC i'll download them! :D
    *jealous of awesome sim-making ability/imagination*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    enkeli63 wrote:
    Don't worry they'll grow on you. Like a little teddy bear... that is dimented and tries to eat you... if you can handle that you'll like zombies.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    here's my Jill Valentine character from RE3, I'm not really happy with the hair but that's the closest i can find from my inventory. :?
    Sienna_and_Jill_.jpg
    7376111046_2db6d49cb9_b.jpg
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    enkeli63 wrote:
    Don't worry they'll grow on you. Like a little teddy bear... that is dimented and tries to eat you... if you can handle that you'll like zombies.

LOL!

I had a Sims 2 zombie named Simon and I loved him. He sure could dance! I hope Sims 3 zombies have mad dancing skills too 8)
    OriginID Starwing6

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0, OMG! NICE JOB on your sim 8) I don't mean to yell, just to emphasize :mrgreen:
    OriginID Starwing6

• Options
    edited June 2012
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    The Walking Dead

I made sims...

Hey! :D
    :0 How? How are you doing this? Is it just a story your playing in-game or a story your making. I remember seeing these somewhere I believe it was your blog. I love them :D If theres no CC i'll download them! :D
    *jealous of awesome sim-making ability/imagination*
    I'm good. Super excited lurking here. One of my dream eps come to life. :-o

I might make it a story even though I got one story going with the interview with a vampire vamps I made.

They do have some cc. Rick and Shane have cc facial hair. Lori just has the defalut skin I'm using and Carl does have non default skin. You can just change skin color tho so he doesn't look weird when you get him in CAS or in the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    enkeli63 wrote:
    Mashimar0, OMG! NICE JOB on your sim 8) I don't mean to yell, just to emphasize :mrgreen:

vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited June 2012
    Bridgeport = Raccoon City xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @mashimar- Is she up for download. I didn't get into the series until the Resident Evil 4 game I don't know much about her. :oops: But enough to know she's important to the series.
    She looks exact. :)

@enkeli63- My zombie in the sims 2 loved to dance. 0_o He was my only one unfortunately. :(

@pink- Well if you do make it a story you've got one dedicated viewer already. ;) I'll be lurking aroud your blog to see about this vampire vamp thing. Hmm?
    Is that cc the attachable kind?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I made a house based on the RE mansion:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4607061

(complete with crows o.o )
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    @mashimar- Is she up for download. I didn't get into the series until the Resident Evil 4 game I don't know much about her. :oops: But enough to know she's important to the series.

It's not up on exchange yet because I wanna add more RE characters and make a family. "the survivor family" :mrgreen:

She was the main character in 3 and that's where you see the "nemesis" you know that big thing that keep saying 'stars'
    I recommend you to play RE 2 and 3, because they're awesome! graphic isn't as good as the newer ones, but they surely won't disappoint ya with the story line. :D
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    BGateGWayB wrote:

@enkeli63- My zombie in the sims 2 loved to dance. 0_o He was my only one unfortunately. :(

@pink- Well if you do make it a story you've got one dedicated viewer already. ;) I'll be lurking aroud your blog to see about this vampire vamp thing. Hmm?
    Is that cc the attachable kind?

Nope. It won't show up in your game. All package files. It will probably be replaced with default stuff and Carl's skin may be pitch black, but use the edit in CAS to change it back to default. I forgot about that happening. :XD:

And I was talking about this...
    http://vidkid20ssimlair.blogspot.com/search/label/Eternity of The Damned (story)
    :wink::D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    okester wrote:
    I made a house based on the RE mansion:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4607061

(complete with crows o.o )

oh lord, the first RE1 was so scary and creepy, i couldn't finish the game :lol:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @okester- do you use cc i'm afraid of attachable cc D: I want this mansion!

@mashimar-I bought RE1 to play but I got stuck somewhere in the beginning. -_- Gave up and refuse to play the 2 or 3 till I finish the 1st. Lol. I hate skipping something in a series. :(

@pink-AWESOME! :D So I can have them now. I've heard of that story off of the mares. *goes to read*
  • Options
    CitrusServoCitrusServo Posts: 16
    edited June 2012
    I can't wait for Zombies it's the main reason I'm getting this pack.
    I also really want the PvZ extra stuff. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    BGateGWayB wrote:
    @okester- do you use cc i'm afraid of attachable cc D: I want this mansion!

No CC, just store content... mostly from the Gothique collections :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    oh lord, the first RE1 was so scary and creepy, i couldn't finish the game :lol:

I finished the Gamecube remake (lost my ps1 disc)... it had some very creepy parts... being alone in a spooky mansion is a GREAT idea for a horror game! xD
  • Options
    sugar_cookiessugar_cookies Posts: 1,308 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'm gonna find out the demographics in the new town, make 93% of the town zombies. Then create 5 people and a base camp with nothing but tents and sleeping bags so they have to venture out for food. They'll all have the klepto trait so they can steal necessities. (this will be made harder because I plan to only play on sim level, no zooming out over town to see where things are, since I don't know the town at all findinbg fruit and veggies will be difficult!)

There will be one witch who's sole job is create the potion to cure the zombies, and she'll save the world :D