Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spells And Charms

I was just wondering what spells, (and possibly charms), everyone was hoping for. I, for one, want a spell that could turn a SimBot into a "real boy". Or maybe even a pet like in Makin' Magic if you had Unleashed installed.

Comments

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2012
    I loved that spell where you could turn the flamingo lawn ordment to life and the regular gnomes for a short time. Also the spells charms if they work the same way as making magic maybe we will have a better way to control who in or neighborhood is what.

Sid1701
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited June 2012
    I really want a spell to kill sims with :twisted:
  • Options
    mylee407mylee407 Posts: 864 New Member
    edited June 2012
    make sims appear infront of us! Of course if in relationship panel!
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited June 2012
    It would seem from the coding that "Toadification" and "Clone Drone" will be returning :D

And I REALLY like your 'real boy' simbot idea! xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2012
    Sam_Is_Great,

If they're going to include Charms, I hope they include a charm shop of some kind in addition to the potion shop, I read about.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited June 2012
    Poisoned apple was also in the patchnotes. Frankly I want a "glamour" spell where sims can make others think they look different. Like how the wicked queen tricked snow white into thinking she was some nice old lady before she poisoned her.
  • Options
    n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2012
    I hope we'll be able to enchant objects like we could in TS1. A freeze-time spell ala TS2 is also very welcome.
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, I want a spell that can turn any lifestate or creature back to sim. I also want a spell that changes a gnome into any other gnome, including imaginary friend (in which case you would have to assign to a child). Oh, and also a reverse aging spell which works on toddlers-elders.
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hoping there'll be a spell to set things on fire :twisted:

Or maybe a freezing, electricity spell!
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, I would love different kind of spells and charms to be used. :)
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2012
    SugarRave wrote:
    Hoping there'll be a spell to set things on fire :twisted:

Or maybe a freezing, electricity spell!

SugarRave

That would be awsome. :twisted:
  • Options
    XKaneHasAKittehXXKaneHasAKittehX Posts: 18
    edited June 2012
    I do know that there is a spell witches can use to turn sims into ice (Check out the sims turning to stone thread for confirmation)
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited June 2012
    I'd love to be able to turn pets into humans again, like in Sims 1, but I am so far not counting on them having functionality that you need another EP in order to use. TS3 to date hasn't been big on backwards compatibility with its EPs... they tend to treat each one as a stand-alone game.

Definitely want the toad spell back, and it seems like we are getting that one.

Um.. it's been so long since I last played Makin' Magic, I can't even remember much of it anymore. Remember the black roses that you could only get from the obsessed fans if your Sim was a celeb? It would be so cool if they brought that back. xD
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I don't know if this has been said, but:

A love charm: Hear me out, not permanent, only temporarily under the illusion of a full relationship bar and marriage etc. But it wears off after a while if not reused...with some funny consequences...
  • Options
    halliwheeledhalliwheeled Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I personally would love to see the time freezing spell come back. I had so much fun with it in TS2 AL. Maybe this time around they could add some funny interactions for the witch sims to do with those that are frozen :P

That and I would love to see another teleportation spell. Maybe with a more magical animation. The Electrical one just doesnt do it for me.
  • Options
    QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited June 2012
    SumoB wrote:
    I really want a spell to kill sims with :twisted:
    :shock:
  • Options
    FrbrdPhnx1FrbrdPhnx1 Posts: 135 New Member
    edited June 2012
    That's a tough question sense I played and loved them all, but if I had to choose it would have to be Of House and Home, Perfect Garden, Banish, and Enchant. I think it would rock to enchant gnomes again, and banish party guests that won't leave.
  • Options
    crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I want an Avada Kedavra spell :twisted: .
  • Options
    CatzieCatzie Posts: 59
    edited October 2012
    I'd have liked a skill spell, just to help Sims gain Skills a lot faster.
    Also I think a few Pet ones would have been useful.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2012
    Catzie wrote:

If I remember, there's an elixir that helps gain skills while you sleep, but it's a random skill -- it would be good if you could choose the skill you want to gain.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    CatzieCatzie Posts: 59
    edited October 2012
    Catzie wrote:

If I remember, there's an elixir that helps gain skills while you sleep, but it's a random skill -- it would be good if you could choose the skill you want to gain.

Ah yeah I know about the ones where you sleep and you got it spot on, or rather you managed to say it for me. I'd rather ones where you can choose the skill rather than have it randomized.