Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Controlling celebrities, "curing" already existing celebs?

I'm curious about how it would work. If there's a slider, which it seems, and we can set it to 0 for the current neighborhood, then if we already placed our old beloved family on a lot somewhere, will they then be deleted since they were celebs and just vanish into thin air, or will just the stars go away?

Since I've not heard any Guru say for sure there'll be separate extra sliders for paparazzis and the mean rumors flying around about celebs, then I'm also curious if they might include those two options as well. That'd be the most preferred thing, since we then can have nice, sweet and pleasant sims if we'd like who'll not discriminate our supernatural occult beings over and over again and also not have paparazzis dressed like whoknowswhat stalking their lots, but still keep the good stuff about the celebrity feature.

So if a Guru already know and could answer that'd be awesome, but also what do you all think, and what do you personally want to have control over?

And I'm sooooooo excited about this ep....! ^^ It'll be the best ever....! :D
"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."

Comments

• Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited June 2012
    -bump- Really interested in this matter as well, + the same thing for any of the other lifestates we'll be able to control: will the already living existent sims in the neighborhood vanish completely if setting one of their lifestates to 0 in the neighborhoodmenu thing, or will just the lifestate vanish from the corresponding number of sims?
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited June 2012
    It's been a huge topic of discussion between fans and gurus lately, I think.

And I am sure someone on twitter will mention it during the chat that will make them show the settings.

Well, maybe.
  • Options
    Wesmaster70Wesmaster70 Posts: 27
    edited June 2012
    I am not sure, but what I think will happen is that pre-made celebrities will stay celebrities, but if the slider is off than the celebrityism (is that what it is called?) will not spread.

Well, that's my theory.
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited June 2012
    Would really badly want to know for sure how it's gonna' be, and to know there'd be a way to remove all the stars from sims. But any answer on the matter would be great.
  • Options
    LimeSims3LimeSims3 Posts: 550 Member
    edited June 2012
    SimGuruMegan said that they haven't compeleted the option/feature yet, so we won't be seeing it in the chat. Sorry!

Hej Pulversoppa, visste du att det finns ett svenskt forum också? Skulle vara trevligt att se dig där någon gång! :wink: :-)
    Twitter: @LimeSims ♦ Facebook: iSims Sverige