Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Incorrect Career Outfits, Multi-Tab 6000 not letting Sims listen to tabcasts, constant freezing

What the hell is going on?

Sims aren't wearing the correct career outfits: my Sim, Cole, went to work as an Organ Donor in the Medical career and went to work wearing a southern style shirt, a pair of sweatpants, and was barefoot!

Also, the Multi-Tab 6000 item isn't letting Sims listen to tabcasts for skills. I have them do it, they act like they're putting in headphones and then it disappears into their inventory and nothing happens.

Lastly, the game keeps freezing every 5 in-game minutes (seconds to us). I can't even play the game because of the constant freezing. I have the Overwatch mod installed which is supposed to help fix that by recovering lost Sims, resetting stuck Sims, etc. and nothing helps.

I'm seriously starting to regret wasting money on all the expansion and stuff packs, since I can't even play the **** game! :evil:
Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
Origin ID: iRetr0
tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif

Comments

• Options
    IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    edited June 2012
    Seriously? Nobody? Come on.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
  • Options
    MilyMistakeMilyMistake Posts: 230 Member
    edited June 2012
    What the hell is going on?

Sims aren't wearing the correct career outfits: my Sim, Cole, went to work as an Organ Donor in the Medical career and went to work wearing a southern style shirt, a pair of sweatpants, and was barefoot!

Also, the Multi-Tab 6000 item isn't letting Sims listen to tabcasts for skills. I have them do it, they act like they're putting in headphones and then it disappears into their inventory and nothing happens.

Lastly, the game keeps freezing every 5 in-game minutes (seconds to us). I can't even play the game because of the constant freezing. I have the Overwatch mod installed which is supposed to help fix that by recovering lost Sims, resetting stuck Sims, etc. and nothing helps.

I'm seriously starting to regret wasting money on all the expansion and stuff packs, since I can't even play the **** game! :evil:

This is happening to me too! Somebody help us fix this! Its very annoying!!