Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well this is the toughest sim game yet... Pictures included.

My sims come a long way and unfortunately the following children had to suffer difficult circumstances...

So heres the situations:
Uchiha Siblings:
Sasuke and Itachi's dad drowned, leaving their mother broken and confused.. In the end she gave Sasuke (Toddler) and Itachi (Child) away only for herself never to be seen again. Now a wonderful family took these 2 brothers in their care. This Family had two children of their own, Chelaine (Child) Bruce (Teen). They already had another Teen living with them named Bevlynne, both her parents disappeared. Now so far all this was planned.

Now comes the part where it wasn't planned. I went to make myself coffee, and somehow their dad burned to death, and their mother drowned. So now the teens were all alone, to take care of the other children. They were never a rich family and they had to move to a new home to avoid the high bills that they could not afford. Bevlynne and Bruce had to get part time jobs to be able to pay the bills and babysitter, and occasionally the repair man cause they didn't have enough time on their hands to repair it themselves. They have to hire a babysitter everyday except on weekends.

Now Itachi does what he can when sasuke is out of the crib so he does feed him and give him love despite him being a child. I think the teens have it the worst, Bevlynne makes food every morning, afternoon and night. She also has to clean. Her job is straight after school and Bruce's job is 1hr after school. When they get home they help the little ones with their homework, usually if i stay on schedule its 10pm. So all the children go to sleep and Bruce and Bevlynne still have to do their own homework.

These are the conditions they live in...

Sasuke gets his own room so he doesn't wake up anyone, while the rest camp in the lounge.
screenshot138en.jpg
screenshot137s.jpg
THey are in this order: Bruce, Chelaine, Bevlynne, Itachi.

This is truly the most difficult game i have ever played. Only 2 days to go till its Sasuke's birthday.

So tell me what your thoughts and opinions are on this?

Comments

• Options
    TroubleDokoTroubleDoko Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2012
    Woah, they have a tough life!! o_o Maybe it'll get better when the teen grows up? :D
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited June 2012
    :shock: Way to sad I mean they are living really poorly right now its very sad. But that is how the sims go sometimes and they can do the most hilarious things at times and have the saddest times others. Hopefully the family has a better life after what has happened to them. :)
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hehe well hopefully when Sasuke becomes a child it will become a little easier to handle for the teens. Maybe one of the teens can quit their job then to be there for the kids. But it was really difficult after their parents died cause they were grieving over them. So it was really difficult to get them to work together as a team, so sometimes the teens had to skip school just to get some sleep in their bodies. But i like the challenge of this game :) Bevlynne and Bruce will take care of them until Chelaine and Itachi grow up into young adults, this way they wont have to suffer as they did. Bruce and Bevlynne will then get married and have a child. After that they will move out.
  • Options
    xviviansaidzxxviviansaidzx Posts: 555 Member
    edited June 2012
    This actually sounds fun! I looove sims drama and challenges :twisted:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    yeah its alot of fun :D
  • Options
    LuvDyrdekLuvDyrdek Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited June 2012
    i agree, this sounds like fun to play! however, if this is happening anywhere in real life, that's extremely sad. ):
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    yeah D:

well, Sasuke grew up into a kid, so bevlynne Quit her job to help the children.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Update the family was finally able to afford a bunk bed. Itachi and Sasuke sleep in them now.
  • Options
    SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited June 2012
    What house are they living in?
  • Options
    RedGarnetRedGarnet Posts: 324 Member
    edited June 2012
    I guess you watch Naruto
  • Options
    jwghostjwghost Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited June 2012
    RedGarnet wrote:
    I guess you watch Naruto
    :lol:
  • Options
    cheapermondaycheapermonday Posts: 198 Member
    edited June 2012
    If you have the Pets EP, get a dog (fairly inexpensive to maintain) and have them hunt for gems. Sell them and you make tons of money :) Or you can get the sims to paint and sell the paintings or discover stars with a telescope.
    Sounds like fun, though :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Yeah i do watch Naruto.

The house is the one in sunsetvalley thats close to the beach :) Or if you look at the forum background, the houses right at the front by the beach, the blue one is the one they live in.

And thats a good idea with the pet :D But things have been going much better since sasuke grew up, when ever an opportunity turns up they do it only if it involves cash though :D Atleast now every morning they go to school in happy moods instead of depressed ones :) Ill definitely try the painting :)
  • Options
    SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited June 2012
    Sc3niX wrote:
    Yeah i do watch Naruto.

The house is the one in sunsetvalley thats close to the beach :) Or if you look at the forum background, the houses right at the front by the beach, the blue one is the one they live in.

And thats a good idea with the pet :D But things have been going much better since sasuke grew up, when ever an opportunity turns up they do it only if it involves cash though :D Atleast now every morning they go to school in happy moods instead of depressed ones :) Ill definitely try the painting :)

Ah, okay. I was thinking it was a modified version of Clair Ursine's home, which is next door on the left (if you're looking at it from the beach).
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited June 2012
    Lol.. at sims camping in the lounge.
  • Options
    SiminoidSiminoid Posts: 961 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Whoa... That sounds really difficult. :shock: And extremely fun!

I would try what cheapermonkey suggested; it works really well. One time I started off with a sim and his dog and used familyfunds to set their funds to 0. They had to live in the fire station, and the guy would work and do money opportunities all the time while his dog would hunt for gems. I'm on week 4 and he has $60,000!