Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dating/The Bachelor Contest- Grand Finale pg. 147 - Q&A - calling kovu0207!

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

(Hanna)

I'm still here.... well ofcourse I am, I'm perfect, therefor I'm perfect for Aaron

Haidee i talk cooking with you, I'm not a natural cook, but I'm great. I been cooking my own food from childhood, been vegetarian in a house full of meat eaters makes it nesesary. I make so good vegi burgers that they don't complain.

Aually you didnt win the last round so that drops you down to 3rd... Me being second considering I didnt win either :roll:
    This guys clearly cant see whos best, Ill just have to show him...

Princess (or Hanna or anyone else) could have a higher overall score than Adeliah though, she just got the highest score out of anyone on that one task. And you have no clue by how much she won that task either- could be 1 point, could be 20, could be more :)

NO! What are you doing to me?! :? :cry: How am I supposed to figure this out :!:

(Hanna)

Your not your just supose to! you just have to acept that I'm the perfect bride for Aaron .... he might never realise that though, guys tend to go for the easy - but he doesn't look like your avarege guy. He looks like he knows what he likes, and surly he likes me!
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited June 2012
    Well Ill say my favorite hobby is horse back riding. Some people would be scared to try this but once you try it youll love it! And yes we can do this together! Its even more fun when you have someone to ride with :wink: Its very romantic. We can ride side by side on the beach watching the sunset. Or we can ride one horse and have a more intamite outing. (Up close and personal :wink: )

And since Im so competative once you get good at it we can race eachother. You can even enter competitions and make some extra money on the side. (That you can use to take me out to a nice resturant or even a trip somewhere around the world)
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2012
    Haha, Hanna's taking the whole "bride" thing well.

Oh, and yes, one thing I will be doing with the sim who wins (if she has a cc free version uploaded, which is right now everyone but Msrednotdead and Cecilierenee) is showing her wedding to Aaron in my game :)

That is one of the reasons why I wanted your cc free simmies, but not the only one :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    Jojo777 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

(Hanna)

I'm still here.... well ofcourse I am, I'm perfect, therefor I'm perfect for Aaron

Haidee i talk cooking with you, I'm not a natural cook, but I'm great. I been cooking my own food from childhood, been vegetarian in a house full of meat eaters makes it nesesary. I make so good vegi burgers that they don't complain.

Aually you didnt win the last round so that drops you down to 3rd... Me being second considering I didnt win either :roll:
    This guys clearly cant see whos best, Ill just have to show him...

Princess (or Hanna or anyone else) could have a higher overall score than Adeliah though, she just got the highest score out of anyone on that one task. And you have no clue by how much she won that task either- could be 1 point, could be 20, could be more :)

NO! What are you doing to me?! :? :cry: How am I supposed to figure this out :!:

(Hanna)

Your not your just supose to! you just have to acept that I'm the perfect bride for Aaron .... he might never realise that though, guys tend to go for the easy - but he doesn't look like your avarege guy. He looks like he knows what he likes, and surly he likes me!

:roll: here we go again with the fantasy talk again! Im going back on my tablet. I don’t have to put up with this nonsense. Im the best for him! But I have to admit you are second… :roll: But that’s all Ill give you, not a close second just second a far second considering… Ill cut myself off there
  • Options
    lhfoster255lhfoster255 Posts: 49
    edited June 2012
    I am too consumpted in this thread; and, I need to be focusing on things outside this thread; Thus, I sought resign; :cry: I give my blessing to whom ever wins. Have a Jolly Good Show, and be Chuffled to Bits. I ought to show up every once in a while, to see the development of everyone inside this lovely contest; but until then, Cheerios, my darlings and have a spendid time.

Lorena is out the competition...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I am too consumpted in this thread; and, I need to be focusing on things outside this thread; Thus, I sought resign; :cry: I give my blessing to whom ever wins. Have a Jolly Good Show, and be Chuffled to Bits. I ought to show up every once in a while, to see the development of everyone inside this lovely contest; but until then, Cheerios, my darlings and have a spendid time.

So you're dropping Lorena out? Oh no, I'm sorry to see you go, but I completely understand. This thread is very time-consuming...

Please do check in often!

So I guess there were five eliminations tonight. That means only four will be eliminated for the second task, as planned before.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    (Smilzpretty)
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/543857.page

Round 2 of voting for the first ever ___ of the year awards is up.

Also I will not be putting (Princess) anymore as she is going to be doing most of the talking from now on. but I will put (Smilzpretty) when Im talking so you dont get confused.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    @SmilzPretty: I voted! Also, nice answer. Maybe one day Princess will get to go horseback riding with Aaron, though it would have to be in your game, haha, because mine doesn't have Pets installed...
  • Options
    edited June 2012

Lorena is out the competition...

(princess)
    Good! 5 down 17 more to go! I need to consume you all in my antics! Muwahahaha!

(smilzpretty)
    That is s not NICE! I cant let you talk to nice people like that! Its very sad to see her drop out :(
    You want to win because your good not by defualt anyway

(princess)
    I thought you werent going to pop in anymore? And guess what I dont care how I win as long as I win! :P

(smilzpretty)
    I know I just couldnt let you say that! That was very mean, not just jerky! Im very angry with you, You must be punished :x

(princess)
    Please dont take my tablet!

(smilzpretty)
    No, I know what happened the last time, I def. wont do that again. Ill think of something...
  • Options
    nxtashaxtnxtashaxt Posts: 500 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Haidee
    Well I can make no sense out of Aaron at all and so I think I'll just go ahead and answer his question. I would have to say that my favourite hobby is stove checking
    Screenshot-116.jpg

I uh like making sure it's not on fire and... oh I can't go through with that lie I'm a Natural Cook of course I remember to switch my stove off.

Honestly what my life consists of is working and outside of work I improve my skills for work. I want to reach my life time wish before I hit 40 so I can have a romantic retirement with a special someone. So right now the thing that I enjoy best is jogging around Hidden Springs, it really is a beautiful place and so calming, I would love for you to join me but it would have to be just the sound of our feet as we travel the hillside, no distractions, just the beauty of the run and the calming scenery.

Screenshot-114.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Nice answer, nxtashaxt! I love the pictures :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Is it something you like to do alone or something we'd do together if we ended up dating?... wait, the producers are telling me I'm going to be legally bound to marry the person who wins! MARRY?? What is this-" BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

Oh lord I cant wait! Im going to start the wedding planning now! Oh and I have to call my mo... Uh... I have to call someone and let them know! Maybe my boss... I dont have a boss. Hey smilz why dont I have a mom?... Smilz?... hello? Anyone?...

(smilzpretty)
    I iwsh I could go in-game. But its too late, my husband would kill me. But tomorrow I will add pics to my posts, not all of them but some. And Im going to make a room, just one room you can download so we are all in the same room when taking MANSION related pics.
  • Options
    wensimmiewensimmie Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hi everyone, I’m Kya Goode. My so-called friend wensimmie entered me in this contest without my knowledge. I have been after her to build me a house and get me a fella. Well I guess in her weird and awkward way, she is trying to find me a soulmate to spend the rest of my life with by entering me in this contest. I’m sortof shy and I really really wish she could have done this the old-fashion way – by creating me a guy in CAS.

I’ve been viewing the past tapes of the other ladies (boy…some of you are pretty outgoing – it pretty intimidating) and then I saw Aaron. Aaron – I’m not use to complimenting guys (especially ones that I never meet formally) – but I would be remiss not to mention that you have the sexiest eyes I have ever seen and you fill that tux out very nicely. Oh dear…I probably shouldn’t have said that. Please do not think that I’m normally that forward.

This contest has really turned my world upset down and I’m out of my element. Last night I even was on the ErnesaT Show! I didn’t know what to talk to her about. I think I ended up spending my entire 15 minutes of fame talking about gardening and composting!

Which I guess is a nice segue to your question:
    “What is your favorite hobby and/or what do you do for fun? Is this something you do alone or would you want Aaron to be part of it/do it with you?”
    Well…I better let you know right off. I’m an outdoor girl. I love taking long hikes, eating a picnic, watching birds and other wildlife, and discovering unknown plants.
    outdoor.jpg
    My ultimate favorite past-time is gardening. My dream is to own a small cottage with a big garden. If you and I end up together, I would love it if you enjoyed this passion of mine as well. You are forewarned. I talk to EVERYONE about gardening and when my mind wanders off a bit – I daydream about gardening.
    gardening-1.jpg

Aaron- I know this contest must be as overwhelming to you as well as us girls - but I know at the end of this process you will find your ideal mate. Even if I am not the lady that you select to share the rest of your life with – I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Oh…and just in case you don’t think that I can be sexy and steamy – here’s a few photos from a recent photo shoot when I was going on the ErnesaT Show.

steamy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    (smilzpretty)
    If you like gardens I have a few houses in my studio with very big and nice gardens (as this is the only thing I do well)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    (smilzpretty)
    If you like gardens I have a few houses in my studio with very big and nice gardens (as this is the only thing I do well)
    Hi SmilzPretty - Kya Goode here. It is a pleasure to meet you. I peeked at your homes and gardens. They are extremely pretty. wensimmie has promised me that I will get a home someday...but she keeps moving me from contest to contest. I keep telling her that I not getting any younger - but she isn't listening :( I just want to settle down with a nice man and raise lettuce and perhaps a young Sim or two :) This contest may be my only shot for true happiness. Wish me luck :D
  • Options
    CeciliereneeCecilierenee Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I finally uploaded her, but shes as a household. I couldn't do it any other way. Hopefully all the cc is gone!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5869652
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    wensimmie wrote:
    (smilzpretty)
    Hi SmilzPretty - Kya Goode here. It is a pleasure to meet you. I peeked at your homes and gardens. They are extremely pretty. wensimmie has promised me that I will get a home someday...but she keeps moving me from contest to contest. I keep telling her that I not getting any younger - but she isn't listening :( I just want to settle down with a nice man and raise lettuce and perhaps a young Sim or two :) This contest may be my only shot for true happiness. Wish me luck :D

(Smilzpretty)
    Well when the time comes you are welcome to have anyone you want and good luck!

(Princess)
    What?! You cant answer me when im yalking to you but you can answer her? Thats messed up! Then you offer her a home before you do me? And as if all that wasnt bad enoigh, you wish the compition luck?! Whose side are you on?!

(Smilzpretty)
    You need to chill out! Your becoming highly. Neurotic and super sensitive! Im not on anyones side, this isnt my compition. I can wish anyone luck

(Princess)
    you cut me deep smilz real deep

(Smilzpretty)
    Thats your punishment from earlier when you were being super mean! You reap what you sow, you know.

(Princess)
    :x thats cold!

(Smilzpretty)
    Maybe next time youll think before speak.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Kya here. Is anyone else analyzing the answers of those who were eliminated? I'm worried that Aaron may be EVIL. If that is the case...wensimmie you need to get me out of this mansion!!! First you put me in a house with that creepy man Koffi and now I'm in a house with a possible evil man.

Ladies...I think it is best if we stick together and not be alone with Aaron until we receive further information about his intentions!

Rockleyfamily Kayla (Hates Outdoors & Brave)

tinkknitz Kasha (Couch Potato & Grumpy)

301001 Emily (Good & Good Sense of Humor)

cntrlswthart Renaye (GOOD & CHARISMATIC)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    (Princess)
    No way! hat would be totally... insane! Smilz im not marrying a evil guy i dont care how much money he has!... Smilz you better answer me!

(Smilzpretty)
    Thats just her tactic shes using to scare you. Relax they wouldnt put an evil or otherwise dangerous man on a dating game where people could get hurt, its bad for ratings... then again this is the sims :? ... lol

(Princess)
    Thats not funny im scared.

(Smilzpretty)
    Dont worry i won't let anything bad happen to you.

(Princess)
    Good you better not!

(Smilzpretty)
    I feel like im playing a game of clue mixed with guess who, lol

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Princess - Kya here.

I'm really am worried. wensimmie has put me in bad situations before.

Am I misreading the results? Please let me know what you think.

Both Emily & Renaye selected Good as the trait they want in a man and they were eliminated.

301001 Emily (Good & Good Sense of Humor)
    cntrlswthart Renaye (GOOD & CHARISMATIC)

Both Adeliah & Emily selected Good Sense of Humor...but Adeliah stayed so that was a correct answer. Right?!?

Elimarna Adeliah (Adventurous & Good Sense of Humor)

So "GOOD" was a bad answer...so that means Aaron is EVIL.

WENSIMMIE GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2012

martialarts.jpg

(wensimmmie) Ummm....Kya what are you doing?!?

(Kya) I'm learning martial arts. You left me in a mansion with a bunch of crazy ladies and an EVIL man!!!! I need to protect myself.

(wensimmie) Kya - I don't think you are doing it right.

(Kya) Then GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

(wensimmie) Let's wait a little bit. Aaron seems nice. Look at his smile.
    Screenshot-74-8.jpg

(Kya) I am!
    Screenshot-70-7.jpg

(wensimmie) Kya - you will be fine. You need to calm down!
  • Options
    cntrlswthartcntrlswthart Posts: 350 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I guess it’s try what they say… All good things must come to an end.
    I just thought it would end with Aaron proposing.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I guess it’s try what they say… All good things must come to an end.
    I just thought it would end with Aaron proposing.

oh Renaye - My name is Kya. I'm so glad you were able to get out of this death mansion alive. Please let the authorities know that 19 helpless women are trapped with an EVIL man and we can't escape. My friend - wensimmie - doesn't believe me. But I just know Aaron has to be EVIL. Look at the evidence. Evidence doesn't lie. Right?!?

Someone please please tell me that I'm looking at the evidence wrong. I'm so scared.
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited June 2012
    *Starra heart pounds a little as she waits to see who was elimanated*

"What does it matter" she thinks to herself. "I did not even ask to be here so why should I care if he booted me......."

*given herself a mental shaking she tries to plaster one of her signiture smiles on her face listens to Aaron speak*

*As he talks she watches how frustrated he seems to be getting at not being able to tell anyone about himself which makes her giggle* she thinks "he really is cute and not just in looks but in frustrated school boy sort of way."

(As Aaron calls out names of girls being sent home Starra does not even realize she is holding her breath and only after she learns she was not among the eliminated does she finally seem to breathe!)

*mental telling herself to pull it together that she doesn't really care anyway she goes to read the next task......*

(Just than her cell phone rings and it is a call about a singing gig she has been trying for six months to land!)

*biting her lower lip she debates weather to stay and finish the task early or come back tomorrow to do so*

*looking over to the other girls who seems to be franticly trying to figure out how best to word their answers she makes a decision to leave*

"These girls clearly what him more than more and besides what if I am not the girl for him???? I do not want to be upset he doesn't want me plus upset I missed this gig now do I???? Not that he wouldn't want me but well just to be on the safe side I think I should go check out this gig download", she finally decides.

(With a quick stop to the front desk to let them know she will be back in a bit she rushes out the door with only a few dozen glances back inside......)

Sky Here......

I love this contest, so very much fun! Sorry to see some people go! Will work on task two tomorrow need to get some sleep now! Keep up the fun all!!!!

• Options
    cntrlswthartcntrlswthart Posts: 350 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Hey everyone. As it turns out leaving the mansion was for the best. When I got home my ex called and said that the thought of losing me to another man was unbearable and he begged me to take him back…
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    [So of course we picked up right where we left off.
    Screenshot-59.jpg
    One thing …
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    Led to another…
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    So we are officially back together. Which as it turns out is a good thing because that false alarm we thought we had just before the show, ended up not being false…
    WE’RE PREGNANT!
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Which of course means we are having a shotgun wedding and you are all invited!
    Screenshot-88.jpg