Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mvande's DNA Contact Thread: Which request should I take?

Comments

• Options
    LetterFromAThiefLetterFromAThief Posts: 2,971 Member
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    Mhm, ya, no. I haven't been on the computer for what seem like a bagillion years! Actually it was only 3 days, but before that I wasn't even on the correct computer to make any kind of photo things at all!

This is my first time on my lappy in about a week, but thats mainly because I had to go to my moms house and I have to use my lappy. XD

I would say "I will try to do it this weekend", but I don't honestly know if I can. My mom is really Gr!. I probably just confused you a lot, but eh. I'm not really in the mood for some in depth explaining, I'm really tired.

KK. Just wondering.
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited July 2012
    Well if you really want it sooner here are the slides you need. You can have kali do it or you can do it yourself from a website. I'm really sorry to make you do this, but I just don't want you to have to wait.

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/MVsim/image1.jpg

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/MVsim/image2.jpg

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/MVsim/image3.jpg

See, I don't even want to put url codes around it, I'm so bleh right now. lol
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    Well if you really want it sooner here are the slides you need. You can have kali do it or you can do it yourself from a website. I'm really sorry to make you do this, but I just don't want you to have to wait.

HaHa. Um, okay then? I really don't mind waiting, but I guess I can have Kali do it. Sorry to bother you again...
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:

HaHa. Um, okay then? I really don't mind waiting, but I guess I can have Kali do it. Sorry to bother you again...

Oh, I can do it if you want me to!I really don't care, I just thought you might want it. :oops:

Also really I like knowing you would wait for me to make one. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. XD
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    mvande wrote:

Oh, I can do it if you want me to!I really don't care, I just thought you might want it. :oops:

Also really I like knowing you would wait for me to make one. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. XD

HaHa. I JUST asked Kali to do it, but I just loooove the way you make siggys. So, well, if you don't feel betrayed, I'll use hers until you can find time to finish it. Cuz I really, really, really love yours....I think I already said that? hahahaha..

Edit-Yikes! I didn't mean to imply that I didn't like the way Kali does siggys. Because I do! I just well, love the way you do my Chevelle ones...haha...
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I feel like I'm cheating on you by asking Kali :(
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:

HaHa. I JUST asked Kali to do it, but I just loooove the way you make siggys. So, well, if you don't feel betrayed, I'll use hers until you can find time to finish it. Cuz I really, really, really love yours....I think I already said that? hahahaha..

Edit-Yikes! I didn't mean to imply that I didn't like the way Kali does siggys. Because I do! I just well, love the way you do my Chevelle ones...haha...

It was my idea, why would I feel betrayed? lol

Also I just wonder why you really, really, really, love my sigs. They are just siggys. I mean I LOVE that you love them so much I just wonder why, lol. ;)

Also trust me, I know Kali makes awesome sigs too. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012

Just saw this...

Also I don't know why you are feeling so bad. :( This makes me feel all bad. :(

I'm not going to be mad, I promise. If you don't want her to do it, then don't have her do it, but I will be OK. ;)

Side note: You know...you see pretty cool. You put a smile on my face when I needed it. I have a bunch of messed up junk(I wanted to put a bad word instead of messed up junk, lol)going on at home. So you really made my day better. XD

Thank you
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    mvande wrote:

It was my idea, why would I feel betrayed? lol

Also I just wonder why you really, really, really, love my sigs. They are just siggys. I mean I LOVE that you love them so much I just wonder why, lol. ;)

Also trust me, I know Kali makes awesome sigs too. :D

I'm not exactly sure what it is about your sigs that I love so much, there's just something about them that makes me smile when I see the finished product. I still light up when I go into my photobucket and look at the first one you made me. haha.

And the offer still stands. If you ever get time to finish it, that's fine with me :)

(I replaced the third picture, because I kind of felt like it was your thing, because I asked you to fix it for me haha)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:

Just saw this...

Also I don't know why you are feeling so bad. :( This makes me feel all bad. :(
    I dunno, I just feel some loyalty to you because you were the first one ever to make me a sig, so I almost feel like you're the one that I should go to every time. Plus, I just loooooooooooove the way you make them! haha...(Let's see if I can say that a hundred more times ;) )
    I'm not going to be mad, I promise. If you don't want her to do it, then don't have her do it, but I will be OK. ;)

KK. That makes me feel better :)
    Side note: You know...you see pretty cool. You put a smile on my face when I needed it. I have a bunch of messed up junk(I wanted to put a bad word instead of messed up junk, lol)going on at home. So you really made my day better. XD

Thank you

Awwwwww thanks mvande! You seem pretty cool too, and I really appreciate your amazingly talented skills! ;)

Glad I could help :mrgreen:
    (I hate to hear that things aren't going so well for you :( )
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I'm not exactly sure what it is about your sigs that I love so much, there's just something about them that makes me smile when I see the finished product. I still light up when I go into my photobucket and look at the first one you made me. haha.

Aww, really?

*feels all warm and fuzzy*
    And the offer still stands. If you ever get time to finish it, that's fine with me :-)

Oh, I will finish it. :twisted:
    (I replaced the third picture, because I kind of felt like it was your thing, because I asked you to fix it for me haha)

I saw that, thats OK because otherwise they would be kind of the same thing.
    I dunno, I just feel some loyalty to you because you were the first one ever to make me a sig, so I almost feel like you're the one that I should go to every time. Plus, I just loooooooooooove the way you make them! haha...(Let's see if I can say that a hundred more times :wink: )

*Memories*

Kali made my first siggy, well not mine, it was for a build team. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. I remember it, so well.

*psst* It is quite possible that you would say that a hundred more times. XD
    Awwwwww thanks mvande! You seem pretty cool too, and I really appreciate your amazingly talented skills!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....now I have no more words, just thank you it really means a lot.
    Glad I could help
    (I hate to hear that things aren't going so well for you )

Honestly..I don't know. I wrote a million things here, but each time I backspaced them.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:

Aww, really?

*feels all warm and fuzzy*

Yay! I'm glad I can make you feel all warm and fuzzy! (haha...sooo didn't mean the way it might have come off)

Oh, I will finish it. :twisted:

I gotta tell you, this made me genuinely laugh out loud. haha! You're a hoot, I love reading your posts;)

I saw that, thats OK because otherwise they would be kind of the same thing.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I didn't want it to be a blatant rip off. haha.

*Memories*

Kali made my first siggy, well not mine, it was for a build team. I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. I remember it, so well.

*psst* It is quite possible that you would say that a hundred more times. XD
    HaHa! The first one is always the best!!! :mrgreen:
    (Oh, and did I tell you how much I love your sigs??? ;) )

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....now I have no more words, just thank you it really means a lot.
    :mrgreen: I'm seriously jealous of how talented you are.....seriously

Honestly..I don't know. I wrote a million things here, but each time I backspaced them.

Maybe this is a little forward of me, I know you don't really know me that well, but if you ever want someone to talk to, drop me an email

My door(erm...email?) is always open for you :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I feel like we are writing essays or something, haha.

Also I just grinned while reading this, just smiles all around.
    Yay! I'm glad I can make you feel all warm and fuzzy! (haha...sooo didn't mean the way it might have come off)

*Must....stop....laughing*

Ok, ok, I think I'm better.
    I gotta tell you, this made me genuinely laugh out loud. haha! You're a hoot, I love reading your posts

Aww, thank you. I'm happy I made you laugh because you did the same. XD
    HaHa! The first one is always the best!!!
    (Oh, and did I tell you how much I love your sigs??? )
    Yes, yes it is.

Also let me think..ummm, ya, I think so. Maybe like once. :lol:
    I'm seriously jealous of how talented you are.....seriously

*Is glowing with happiness*

That looked a lot weirded after I typed it out..oh well!
    Maybe this is a little forward of me, I know you don't really know me that well, but if you ever want someone to talk to, drop me and email

Hehe, I as thinking the same thing...lol.

Ya, I will go put you in my contacts and say Hi.

Now go remove your email before you get banned. ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    I feel like we are writing essays or something, haha.

Also I just grinned while reading this, just smiles all around.
    HaHa! I was JUST thinking the same thing! :lol:
    *Must....stop....laughing*

Ok, ok, I think I'm better.
    lol! I know, right? That just came off...wrong. haha....

Aww, thank you. I'm happy I made you laugh because you did the same. XD
    :mrgreen: So glad I could make you laugh!! Maybe we should talk every day, then you'll never be unhappy again! haha...wish it was that easy..*shrugs*
    Yes, yes it is.

Also let me think..ummm, ya, I think so. Maybe like once. :lol:
    What? ONLY ONCE?! OH NO!! I LOOOVE YOUR SIGS!! I LOOVVE YOUR SIGS! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR SIGS!!!

hahahahaha...okay, that might have been a wee bit overboard...;)
    (nah..okay, one more time! I LOVE YOUR SIGS! :lol: )

*Is glowing with happiness*

That looked a lot weirded after I typed it out..oh well!
    haha..it's okay, I got what you meant!

Hehe, I as thinking the same thing...lol.

Ya, I will go put you in my contacts and say Hi.

Now go remove your email before you get banned. ;)

Yay! I'm so glad you agree! Can't wait to hear from you! Email any time you feel like it! :mrgreen:

(oh yeah, I deleted it before I even responded lol)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I feel like a convo killer, but I decided to not quote as many(I was having trouble remembering how to spell that, haha)parts so we can just talk on email because I emailed you. XD
    So glad I could make you laugh!! Maybe we should talk every day, then you'll never be unhappy again! haha...wish it was that easy..*shrugs*

*Wishes it was that easy*

I am usually happier though when I get to talk to simmers, I like being able to know that every night I get to talk to people on Optic. I know they will almost always be there.

So maybe if I talked to you every day it would help, lol.
    What? ONLY ONCE?! OH NO!! I LOOOVE YOUR SIGS!! I LOOVVE YOUR SIGS! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR SIGS!!!

hahahahaha...okay, that might have been a wee bit overboard...
    (nah..okay, one more time! I LOVE YOUR SIGS! )

*SMILES, then cracks up* (lol, yes I did just laugh at what I said.)
    Yay! I'm so glad you agree! Can't wait to hear from you! Email any time you feel like it!

I emailed you so....*taps foot while waiting for a reply*

Actually I think I might go make some popcorn...I make GOOD popcorn. I didn't think it would be as good as my dads, but its delicious. Haha.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    I feel like a convo killer, but I decided to not quote as many(I was having trouble remembering how to spell that, haha)parts so we can just talk on email because I emailed you. XD
    So glad I could make you laugh!! Maybe we should talk every day, then you'll never be unhappy again! haha...wish it was that easy..*shrugs*

*Wishes it was that easy*

I am usually happier though when I get to talk to simmers, I like being able to know that every night I get to talk to people on Optic. I know they will almost always be there.

So maybe if I talked to you every day it would help, lol.

hahahahaha...okay, that might have been a wee bit overboard...
    (nah..okay, one more time! I LOVE YOUR SIGS! )

*SMILES, then cracks up* (lol, yes I did just laugh at what I said.)
    Yay! I'm so glad you agree! Can't wait to hear from you! Email any time you feel like it!

I emailed you so....*taps foot while waiting for a reply*

Actually I think I might go make some popcorn...I make GOOD popcorn. I didn't think it would be as good as my dads, but its delicious. Haha.

HaHa. Responded. Now your thread can be returned to it's original purpose.
  • Options
    edited July 2012

HaHa. Responded. Now your thread can be returned to it's original purpose.

Technically you were contacting me..just not for D.N.A, but thanks and I am responding now.
  • Options
    westonman21westonman21 Posts: 25 New Member
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    Westonman: So do you just want me to re-make that in to a siggy for you? Or do you just want me to make a completely new siggy with a supernatural theme?

Whhat ever you think would look better i dont care but i just want it to be about supernatural do anything you like!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    Westonman: So do you just want me to re-make that in to a siggy for you? Or do you just want me to make a completely new siggy with a supernatural theme?

Whhat ever you think would look better i dont care but i just want it to be about supernatural do anything you like!!

Okies, I think I can do this. I would whip it up tonight, but I don't want LFAT to feel like I bypasses her. I will probably do it tomorrow. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ooh! Can I make some tattoo requests here? I mean like, when you have time...

I know you had a tattoo thread...but, eek...didn't want to go looking through like 50 pages....lol
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yes, you can make a tattoo request here. Just make sure to hound me until its done because I'm really good at only half finishing those. XD

Also do you want them uploaded to mediafire as .package files or to the exchange where there is a chance they might not download. >.< Stupid tattoos.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    mvande wrote:
    Yes, you can make a tattoo request here. Just make sure to hound me until its done because I'm really good at only half finishing those. XD

Also do you want them uploaded to mediafire as .package files or to the exchange where there is a chance they might not download. >.< Stupid tattoos.

Woah, just saw this. haha.

Um...hmm....prolly mediafire would work the best.

Chevelle+Logo.jpg

nirvana-logo.gif

300full.jpg

Led_Zeppelin-logo-F0E90189E7-seeklogo.com.gif

Metallica-logo1.jpg

Seether_Logo_Stock__by_katt_25_stock.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_r5ySGWFM7TWTdRIbGMKsPvyr0u9Hm5YA0vP_sADoYEw_Jz5PiQyL8SThkg

2674.threedaysgrace.logo.jpg

Added :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    LFAT: Okies, I will get them done soonish(I love saying that..haha). Yes, bug me because I might forget or "forget"...lol. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mvande wrote:
    LFAT: Okies, I will get them done soonish(I love saying that..haha). Yes, bug me because I might forget or "forget"...lol. :D

I'd rather have the sig than the tats....but yes, yes...I'll bug ya ;)

lol
  • Options
    jasminexo18jasminexo18 Posts: 10
    edited July 2012
    I'm sorry! I just now saw that you claimed my request..