Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lost In Wonderland | A Rainbowcy | IMPORTANT UPDATE | NEW THREAD | I'M COMING BACK?

Comments

• Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited August 2013
    Noooo, I had early morning theatre practice. :'(

Oh, I see. :shock: I hope you didn't sleep through it, hehe. How did it go? Was it okay with your eye and stuff? :?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    vms487vms487 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Viper is adorable. I can't make attractive male sims for my life and he is just adorable looking.

OOooooooh a ball! This shall be fun and it will be nice to see Marina again <3 Plus whenever there is a ball stuff goes down. Marina got kidnapped, Vivaldi came back, you know the works. It's awesome!
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited August 2013
    Awww, I think Viper's pretty sweet. (I can't possibly imagine what he had to ask her father... ;) ) but, of course, that'll probably be his downfall with Melodic. Sweetness.
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    edited August 2013
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    Noooo, I had early morning theatre practice. :'(

Oh, I see. :shock: I hope you didn't sleep through it, hehe. How did it go? Was it okay with your eye and stuff? :?

Nahhh, the first two hours is just helping little kids memorize stuff, and then the next two keep me awake, so o.o But practice usually goes smoothly :) With my meds and stuff, I can barely even notice that my eye is gross and disgusting ;D
    vms487 wrote:
    Viper is adorable. I can't make attractive male sims for my life and he is just adorable looking.

OOooooooh a ball! This shall be fun and it will be nice to see Marina again <3 Plus whenever there is a ball stuff goes down. Marina got kidnapped, Vivaldi came back, you know the works. It's awesome!

I'm so proud of Viper. Like you don't even know.

Events are usually eventful ;)
    shogunfish wrote:
    Awww, I think Viper's pretty sweet. (I can't possibly imagine what he had to ask her father... ;) ) but, of course, that'll probably be his downfall with Melodic. Sweetness.

Ahhh shucks Sho, are you insinuating something about Viper? ;) But hmmm... I guess we won't know until we come across that information... 8)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Chapter Six Preview!

The beverage that was now before me tasted of strawberries with a hint of blueberry. A strange combination, if you ask me. But the sweet liquor made my head spin, which was better than thinking of all the snobby and petty people here. I looked over at the table where my family was supposed to sit, and saw my sister in between my father and Ace. Instead of quickly flitting his eyelids away quickly the moment my eyes met his, just as my father did now, Ace held my gaze for an inappropriate amount of time. I could feel other eyes on my body, but the only one that seemed to be in the room was Ace. My pulse seemed to be a bit quick when I noticed he excused himself from Luella, only to make his way towards me.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Chapter Six Preview!

The beverage that was now before me tasted of strawberries with a hint of blueberry. A strange combination, if you ask me. But the sweet liquor made my head spin, which was better than thinking of all the snobby and petty people here. I looked over at the table where my family was supposed to sit, and saw my sister in between my father and Ace. Instead of quickly flitting his eyelids away quickly the moment my eyes met his, just as my father did now, Ace held my gaze for an inappropriate amount of time. I could feel other eyes on my body, but the only one that seemed to be in the room was Ace. My pulse seemed to be a bit quick when I noticed he excused himself from Luella, only to make his way towards me.

Oooooooooooh can't wait. Sounds good!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    New chapter! <3
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Uh oh uh oh!!! Viper and ace roll reversals....uh oh....this is not good! Hayley why!?? Oh man...so...shall we be expecting babies since Melodic woke up in her undergarments??? Oh the intrigue..
    So Ace's parents where berryholes? Interesting. This is all interesting. Hmmmm
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    vms487 wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Uh oh uh oh!!! Viper and ace roll reversals....uh oh....this is not good! Hayley why!?? Oh man...so...shall we be expecting babies since Melodic woke up in her undergarments??? Oh the intrigue..

SO MANY THINGS HAPPEN IN ONE CHAPTER
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    vms487 wrote:

SO MANY THINGS HAPPEN IN ONE CHAPTER

AHHHH!!! I NEED TO KNOW!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Chapter Seven Preview!(:
    "Wake up!"

I awoke to find an orange hand shaking me roughly. I snapped open my eyes to find Ace above me, a worried expression on his face. I raised one hand to swat his away, and then proceeded to rub the sleep from my eyes. "What is it?"

Ace looked around the room nervously and shuffled his feet. "We're needed in command. It's about Luella."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Chapter Seven Preview!(:
    "Wake up!"

I awoke to find an orange hand shaking me roughly. I snapped open my eyes to find Ace above me, a worried expression on his face. I raised one hand to swat his away, and then proceeded to rub the sleep from my eyes. "What is it?"

Ace looked around the room nervously and shuffled his feet. "We're needed in command. It's about Luella."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Oh noo....
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    vms487 wrote:
    Chapter Seven Preview!(:
    "Wake up!"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Oh noo....
    ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    New chapter!

I'm so so sorry for the lack of updates. My life is literally crazy right now, and I'm finding it harder and harder to find time to write. I apologize immensely, and thank you for understanding. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    New chapter!

I'm so so sorry for the lack of updates. My life is literally crazy right now, and I'm finding it harder and harder to find time to write. I apologize immensely, and thank you for understanding. :)

Belive my I understand life being in the way of writing/having fun.
    Glad you are feeling better!

NOw....WHY DO YOU CAUSE ME TO HAVE FEELS!?!?!?!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    (My copy and paste skills are amazing)

Hello, my friends and followers. I suppose I should tell you all what’s going to be happening, and why an update won’t come out for awhile. (Including the Halloween special. But I plan on having that out sometime.)

Well, you see, my poor little laptop is all but tuckered out, and I need to send it in to HP. I don’t know when I will be getting it back and I can hardly bare to part with it, but the deed must be done. Therefore, since I do most of my writing on this beautiful piece of technology, I will not be updating for a bit and the Halloween special will not be out on Halloween. I apologize, I really do, but I have to send the laptop in before my warranty expires in sixty days. (Better now then never, right?)

Thank you all for your patience. I realize my story isn’t the best or the most well written thing out there- but I can not thank you all enough for sticking with me. You’re a fantastic fanbase and I even consider a lot of you my friends, so thank you. :)

See you soon! (Hopefully :O)

-Haley
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    How have I missed two chapters? >__<

Well, they were really good chapters. I'm looking forward to when you can update again! (but don't feel rushed or anything. I can wait... I think...)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    shogunfish wrote:
    How have I missed two chapters? >__<

Well, they were really good chapters. I'm looking forward to when you can update again! (but don't feel rushed or anything. I can wait... I think...)

I wub you :D

Thank you for your patience! I finally got my desktop to run google chrome properly, so hopefully I can do some writing today ^-^
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Chapter Eight Sneak Peak :O
    -
    "Ace, this is a whole different level of whatever you're used to. I'm almost certain Viper is here, and I'm almost certain Luella is too. And I don't want to admit it... but I think Viper is behind a lot of this. So we need to do this carefully. We need to comply. And just know, that if it comes down to it, I'm going to sacrifice myself for my sister. So if that happens, you need to take care of her. Make sure she gets back to the Country of Hearts. Make sure she's not involved with this **** business and that she stays with our father. I'm ready. I'm prepared to die for my mission. I can only hope you'll be right behind me."
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Oh my :shock: I'm not sure wether to be happy that she's maybe found Luella or scared to death because it seems very likely things are going to go south very badly. :shock:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    Oh my :shock: I'm not sure wether to be happy that she's maybe found Luella or scared to death because it seems very likely things are going to go south very badly. :shock:
    la la la la~ :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Well kids, the inevitable has happened.

My simming computer won't run sims anymore.

I'm going to look into the problem when I have more time, but right now I'm hoping HP fixes my laptop quickly so I can transfer all of my games onto there and move my saves over as well. I don't know why it quit working, but it has all of a sudden. It might be do to some corrupt mods and or files, but as of right now I don't know. I'm sorry I've been away. There's just been a lot stuff on my plate lately. The next chapter is fully written- I just need the pictures. I can't get them.

I am terrible sorry for the unexpected hiatus. I do this way too often to you guys.

Again, I am so sorry. Please bare with me. I'm trying, I promise. I love writing this and I don't want to stop, and your support really helps with that.

Sorry guys.

-Haley
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Aw, I see >.< Don't worry, Haley, you can't help it after all. Let's hope moving your files to another PC will solve the problem. :shock:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    That really sucks. :[ Fingers crossed that moving the files will work.