Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need an opinion or 2, please.

OK... Been playing for years, but have never actually done a legacy. I always seem to get distracted by other things, but I have decided I am going to go all the way through one.

The part where I need help is if anyone can recommend a good one that will keep an ADHD person interested.

Thank you ever so much for your time & attention! :D

Comments

• Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited May 2012
    I have a hard time just doing legacies, especially with a bunch of strict rules. I have more fun with challenges like a 50 foal challenge or a prettacy (breeding out the ugly) but I'm doing a combo 100 baby/themacy challenge in 10 generations right now. If you're curious it's here. I made up my own rules since I'm doing this for myself but anybody is welcome to play along if they want: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/539400.page

Here's a list of legacies and challenges, maybe something will inspire you: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/362585.page
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thank you! I have read the listings, but always seems so complicated. Will check out yours! :D THanks again for responding!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ok... read it & seems fun! Only 2 questions...

1. Occult parent? Huh? What is that?

2. Berry Parent? Clueless there.

Thank you again & hope I don't seem too lost.. :?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Morakai wrote:
    ok... read it & seems fun! Only 2 questions...

1. Occult parent? Huh? What is that?

2. Berry Parent? Clueless there.

Thank you again & hope I don't seem too lost.. :?

No worries!

1. Occult parents such as vampires, imaginary friends, ghosts, etc.

2. The berry colored sims. There are a lot of legacies that seem to use them. Hmm, let me find you an example of berry sims... here: http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com/f4-photo-album Lots of pictures here. Basically they're sims with 'fruit' colors. I thought they would be fun for the genetics.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    THanks & I think I will try this!

Thanks for pointing it out! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    You're welcome!
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited May 2012
    Berry sims were created by Berrypie27 and are colorful sims (often with food themed names) and they are often the stars of Rainbowcies. Fawkes skintones are recommended if you would like to explore the world of berry sweets. :]
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    shogunfish wrote:
    Berry sims were created by Berrypie27 and are colorful sims (often with food themed names) and they are often the stars of Rainbowcies. Fawkes skintones are recommended if you would like to explore the world of berry sweets. :]

I will be snagging some of the skintones when I move on to that generation in my challenge :) I thought they would be fun to add to my game.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited May 2012
    Wishacys are fun too. It's basically do everything your sim wishes up... No deleting! It's pretty fun, keeps you on your toes.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Wishacys are fun too. It's basically do everything your sim wishes up... No deleting! It's pretty fun, keeps you on your toes.

Oh wow! My sims have a tendency to wish all over the place. Would definitely keep me on my toes. LOL :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'm trying to do a wishacy. My inner control freak is crying. I have a tendency to micro-manage my sims. Wishacies are fun because you don't direct them to do anything that's not related to their wishes, really.
    moxiegraphix on Origin