Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Claret House

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
This is a house in my neighbourhood, I love the contrast between the rich red of the bricks and the white wood work. :D:D It has been play tested and is cc free. :D I hope you like it. Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5744923

Here is Claret House

Screenshot-72.jpg

Screenshot-31.jpg

Screenshot-213.jpg

Screenshot-128.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-109.jpg

Screenshot-90.jpg

Screenshot-117.jpg

Screenshot-125.jpg

Screenshot-127.jpg

Screenshot-97.jpg

Screenshot-207.jpg

Screenshot-209.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look. :D:D:D Folly

Comments

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited May 2012
    I think this is just lovely, Folly!

I too, am a white woodwork fan...glossy white!!!

Going to rec in mere seconds!

Taryn

PS. Once again, I have to compliment your wallpapering and decor. The colors are so subtle and never garish! They are delicate and subtle and I love them!
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited May 2012
    rec
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited May 2012
    Beautifully done! I did rec, though I will have to wait to download. There are many items in the house from the store that I do not own. Still, something to look forward to!

THank you for sharing!
  • Options
    xXPetraGirlXxxXPetraGirlXx Posts: 189 Member
    edited May 2012
    This house looks pretty. I rec. Thank you for sharing. :thumbup:
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited May 2012
    I love it, you'va made a great job combining those colors and the decoration! So beautiful. I wish I had more of the items you've used, Sadly I'm missing many of them. But A great build anyway! :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited May 2012
    It looks lovely. I love the entrance way and the living room. Rec'd.
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited May 2012
    Lovely house as always, Folly - I especially like the kids room and master bedroom :D Rec'd :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited May 2012
    Nice work, Folly. I like the layout of the dining room and the entry patio. Left you a rec!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi Taryn
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments. So glad you like my wallpaper disigns I have a lot of fun mixing the colours and textures. :D Hugs Folly
    Thank you Jenieusa for the rec. :D:D:D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hey Folly, Sorry that I am late in commenting. I was out of town. Love your Claret House! Very charming cottage. :D:D I adore the roof, the interiors and the garden. Love the kitchen, the bedrooms and that cute nursery! Left a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi Morakai and PetraGirl
    Thank you both for your kind comments and rec's I really appreciate it. :D:D:D
    Iam sorry I realize there are quit a few store items, but I try to use mainly the small decor items. :D Iam a bit of a store addict :lol: But was does upset me is a lot of the older ones are now unavailable. :roll: Folly
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi, dear Folly! :)
    Claret House looks lovely - I like the landscaping's compactness and the interiors :) My favourites are the dining-room and the bedrooms - and all details everywhere - this is another pretty and cozy home from you! :)
    already recommended formerly
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited May 2012
    I wanna live in your neighborhood.

*leaves a rec*
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi Nofravell
    Iam glad you like the colours of this build I was tring to keep a more muted colour pallette this time. :D After I finish my 80's WIP I think will try to do a build with no store content. :D

Thank you Walkingstick for your support and lovly comments. :D:D:D
    Hi Wibs
    Good to see you and your lovely new Avi. Iam glad you like the Master bedroom It is not a colour I normally use :D Hugs Folly

Hi K2m1too Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments. :D:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi Yanti
    Good to see you I hope you had a nice little holiday. :D:D:D
    I love the roof line too, the Rl house stands on the top of the hill and loks down over a bush reserve. :D Thank you for being such a lovely friend, kind words and support . :D Hugs Folly
    Hi Ildi
    Another lovely lady, :D:D:D Thank you for you lovely comments. Iam so glad you like Claret House. :D:D
    :lol: Hello Mvande Thank you, :D I love it here so many differnt types of architecture from the very old to the not yet built. Folly :D