Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite aspect(s) of Showtime?

I am debating the purchase of Showtime. I would like to hear and see what people enjoy about Showtime...and if anyone has pictures of these moments of their game I would love to see...Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    plumchumplumchum Posts: 376
    edited May 2012
    I would also like to know
  • Options
    thesimdeej33thesimdeej33 Posts: 986 Member
    edited May 2012
    I would say the new active - Entertainment careers. Ive only tried the Singer career at the moment, Im enjoying it already
  • Options
    reinmagreinmag Posts: 684 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Singer career, all the new songs, even on the jukebox, the pool table, karaoke machine, watching them ride mechanical bull, going to actually see performances instead of being locked outside a rabbit hole.
    The architecture in the new town, the new clothing, esp for males, some cool hair if you use EA hair.

Genies. I didn't think I'd care, but having one around sure makes getting dirty houses and sims cleaned quickly (and spectacular food)

Things I don't like: simport, so I don't use it.
    Rewards are unlocked by a mod, think Velocity Grass has it.

Kind of reminds me of old Hollywood in present day.

• Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thank you for your replies. It sounds like fun. The genies clean and cook?...wow, that's great. I am very glad to hear that there are more clothes for men. I also read that there are more recipes-I like that too...I imagine there must be great pics of sims on the mechanical bull-that's must be entertaining!
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited May 2012
    You have to send your Sim(s) on tour 45 times and you have to host other Sims 45 times.
    So my favorite aspect is that we can get 85 out of the 90 tour stamps with a debug command. I was able to get the remaining 5 by regular simporting. So my tour book is full and it's no more being forced to be online for me. :P
    At last I can play at my own pace again!
    No more switching neighborhoods and households because someone needs a singer/magician/acrobat level X. :thumbup:
    Sheesh that's been the worst time for playing Sims. :roll:
    This space is for rent.