Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Allie's 100 Baby Challenge (Done)

Comments

• Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited May 2012
    the twins are cute :D
  • Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2012
    Aw everybody is so cute!
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited May 2012
    Nancy01905 wrote:
    the twins are cute :D
    Thanks! Just wait till you see them once they're older. :shock:
    malsq9 wrote:
    Aw everybody is so cute!
    Thank you! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    Zoey95Zoey95 Posts: 1,549 Member
    edited May 2012
    The little dudes in their fancy suits :lol: Gotta love those insane children! That is one unreliable TV. Swings are the answer to many a sim parents prayers :wink: So many of Charlotte's kids aged up with the cat person traits. What is up with that? I watch very little TV, But I LOVE The Big Bang Theory! New episode tonight :D
    P.S. I refuse to cheat for my sims, but I am not above using "resetsim" to clear the area (in front of city hall) a bit for some graduation photos LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I don't think Ashton or Aiden ever wore their casual clothes except for when I made them. :shock: Ugh, I liked Ashton's casual clothes too. I'd sell the TV but I need it for when I don't know what else the kids/teens can do. You'd think they'd at least get the dog trait! Finally a child of Allie's has gotten dog person but I won't say who. Oh I know, every simmer who likes playing families needs a swing! Big Bang is amazing but I always forget when the new episode comes on until after it's over. :roll: Oh that's a good idea! I think I'll start using that cheat to get rid of the other graduates. :shock:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yeah, what is it with these sim guys and their short attention span? :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I know! :roll: Though Gussie Bell won't stay to talk because he's part of the paparazzi. How's the new computer coming?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The new computer is awesome! It was such a pain playing on the old one. But I got my challenge to the point where I could save her for the "move" - fingers crossed that the file transfers! I just finished and uploaded a house for a contest that I have been working on for a while. I am prolly 1/2 way finished with Charlotte's house that she will be moving into next. And I need to add a few community lots and hot guys to the world, then I can start playing my challenge again. I can't wait to get back to it! BTW when I was at the library today, I found a book called Victorian Dream Homes. I am looking through it for ideas for your house :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Ohh my fingers are crossed for you! :mrgreen: Tell me how you do in the contest.:) "...add a few community lots and hot guys" :lol: I get what you mean. ^.^ That's awesome, the library has answers to everything... Well almost everything, Google helps with the rest.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    <a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-9.html">Chapter 9</a> is up. There might be another chapter today so I can catch up to where I'm at in the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Cute little kitty! I spent my simming time this morning building a dance club (my first - forgot the music initially until I tested it LOL) for Charlotte to meet baby daddies in. Ugh! I am a slow builder. Will you be be keeping your story in Appaloosa Plains for a while?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Lol! :lol: Congrats on building your first dance club! Even if you forgot the most important thing at first. xD It's okay if you're a slow builder though, you're probably just making sure everything is right and the way you want it. :) And yeah, Allie's staying in Appaloosa Plains until a glitch happens and I go crazy.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I posted a short transitional chapter. I hope you like it. It is a bit of a tearjerker, I think. :cry:
  • Options
    GrimVaderGrimVader Posts: 181
    edited May 2012
    I read the first chapter and liked it!

Keep up the good Work.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I hope you get the next chapter up this week, I wanna see the new town! :shock: Hope you have a good Mother's day!

Thank you GrimVader!

<a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-10.html">Chapter 10</a> is up. I got bored yesterday and played for awhile so I need to catch up on these chapters. :roll:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Awww! Atticus got to keep his kitty. I haven't experienced a klepto child yet. How much loot do they bring in?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I was getting tired of the cat to be honest. xD For some reason I couldn't teach him the hunting skill so I ran out of things for the cat to do while the kids were at school... None, Aurelia didn't become a klepto till after she became a young adult and I didn't keep her long enough to steal anything. @.@ Maybe I'll get lucky and get a klepto child in the future.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    <a href="http://itsallieslife.weebly.com/chapter-11.html">Chapter 11</a> is up! :mrgreen: Got my first cake fire in this one. I knew it was possible but it's never happened to me so I was shocked... :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Good chapter. Cakes fires freak me out LOL That is why Charlotte's parties are outside. But since she has fireproof homestead reward, I am prolly being ridiculous. I am sooo close to completing Charlotte's new house and setting up her new town. I might be back to playing the challenge today! Maybe I will have a chapter ready on Friday or Saturday :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Lol yeah I got that reward right after the party... :lol: Oh fingers crossed you finish today! I wanna see the new town and house! :shock:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Triplet daughters - woohoo! Oh wait, is woohoo a "bad word" on the forum LOL I am back playing my challenge again :D Charlotte loves her new town... and it's occupants. She is already experiencing that queasy feeling :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    LOL! Yeah... We need a word to replace woohoo on here. The woohoo you meant to say, not our simmie's woohoos... :shock: It was weird posting this chapter now because the triplets are already YAs in my game and ready to be moved out. :roll: I got so far ahead I've banned myself from playing until I catch up. YOU ARE? :mrgreen: Yay! That means you should post a chapter soon! With the new town. :shock: Can't wait to see the new house, people, and world! Oh jeez, you've never played this town right? If so that means you have to get use to it. Wait... that means she's pregnant right now! I know you like to keep the Sims realistic-ish so no colored sims or what other people call "berries" so I can mark that off... :shock: Ooh I can't wait!

Tonight I finally got my first mod: Woohooer. I've been wanting it for sooo long so I don't have to adopt when I have same gender couples and now I can do it! :mrgreen: I just tested it a few minutes ago and the first girl had triplets and her wife had twins... I didn't feel like playing that game though so I deleted it... @.@ I wanna test teen pregnancies right now.