Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i want my stuff dang bit...... HELP

I can log into the site, obviously, but when I try to check my account history from the store it will ask me to login then it will just sit there spinning the waiting circle forever. It will never log in. I got it to log in once and then it came up and asked me to log in again. This is my new computer (3rd) I don't know if that has anything to do with it but they're all MY computers. I would like to log in and get my stuff please!!!

Comments

• Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited May 2012
    What browser are you using? Did you try a different browser?
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    ChelleBaldyChelleBaldy Posts: 262 Member
    edited May 2012
    *****7 wrote:
    What browser are you using? Did you try a different browser?

Yeah I tried both IE and Google Chrome. It works fine on the old computer... >:( I even turned off my anti-virus/spyware software ... nothing...
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited May 2012
    Make sure no anti virus software or firewall is blocking the connection.

Are you saying that you tried on three different computers and they all do the same ? Was it just today or is this an ongoing thing ? Have you tried different browsers as well?

EDIt: Ninja'd
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited May 2012
    No on I have this account on 3 different computers... this is the third. On the older one it works just fine. I thought of the anti-virus software to and turned it off but to no avail. also different browsers but it does it on all of them. It's been an on going thing since I got this computer.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    bump
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited May 2012
    Try Firefox as well ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial