Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DesignByWibble - WibbleLikeAJelly's Blog

Hello all! As the title says, I have something to show you, in the form of...

...a brand-spankin'-sparkly-new blog! You can find it here

Feel free to react, leave a comment or follow me if you want. I hope to be updating the blog with posts every few days if possible, so do check back for updates!

TTFN!
--Wibble :)

Comments

• Options
    PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited May 2012
    I'm following, :wink: .
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi, Wibble! I joined your blog, and was surprised to see your actual age. :shock: I would have guess you as much older. Anywho...so sorry about your photobucket account. I guess now I know why I always keep copies of my PB photo's on an external drive--just in case something happens to my account. I hope your pix are still there for you when they reinstate your account!

Yes, badly done indeed. (Sounds like a line from a Jane Austen book!) :wink:
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited May 2012
    PEACHES327 wrote:
    I'm following, :wink: .

Thanks Madame P ;)

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi, Wibble! I joined your blog, and was surprised to see your actual age. :shock: I would have guess you as much older. Anywho...so sorry about your photobucket account. I guess now I know why I always keep copies of my PB photo's on an external drive--just in case something happens to my account. I hope your pix are still there for you when they reinstate your account!

Yes, badly done indeed. (Sounds like a line from a Jane Austen book!) :wink:

That seems to be a theme recently... I could have sworn I told more people my age ^_____^

I think what I"ll end up doing is what I did on my old thread, which is re-direct all the "Update" posts to the slideshow, so the thread doesn't get clogged up. I mean, if they want to see it closer up... they could always download the place! ^_______^

Thanks for the follow, by the way :)

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hey Wibs, you know I'm a fan already. I'm much too attention deficit...ooh shiny (lol) to ever be able to have a blog myself but I definitely enjoy reading what you post.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2012
    Lovely blog Wibble! I like it! :D:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    Hey Wibs, you know I'm a fan already. I'm much too attention deficit...ooh shiny (lol) to ever be able to have a blog myself but I definitely enjoy reading what you post.

LOL! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

• Options
    edited May 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    Lovely blog Wibble! I like it! :D:D

Thanks Yanti! ^_____^

• Options
    edited May 2012