Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm torn - Please help me pick my heir

I've never been so indecisive about who I want to be heir. Most likely because I've never been so attached to a family before.
The parents are my all time favourite sim couple. The father being my favourite sim. So I've had a soft spot for both these kids since they were tots. I'm completely torn as to which one to be the main focus of my attention. I keep changing my mind, so I figured I'd ask for help.

To start, here's a pic of Chelsea and Clint as toddlers.
cctoddlers.jpg
They are very close in age, so they grew up being very close friends.

Chelsea
Chelseaya2.jpg
Traits: Brave, Dramatic, Party Animal, Good, Kleptomaniac
LTW: Living in the lap of luxury (considering changing this though)

Chelsea is the oldest and has always been very much a daddy's girl. She is currently working her way up the science career following a love of mixing potions as a child. Her progress at work has hit a temporary halt with the recent discovery that she is pregnant. The father being a co-worker she had a brief fling with. So she is now gearing up for single parenthood.

Clint
Clint.jpg
Traits: Loner, Absent minded, Hopeless Romantic, Eccentric (Somehow I skipped a trait somewhere when he aged up. I'm going to fix that, so feel free to offer suggestions for his 5th trait. I usually roll my sims traits, so I'm not sure how I missed one.)
LTW: International Super Spy

Clint has just recently graduated and is about to embark on a career in Law enforcement, wanting to follow his firefighter fathers footsteps in becoming a hero of sorts.
He is engaged to his high school sweetheart, Ginger, who also happens to be his sisters childhood best friend. (and judging by this picture I took earlier today, Chelsea doesn't seem to approve of the union)

jealousy.jpg

And just as an extra, this is Clint's fiancee, Ginger Jolina. She is the born in game daughter of Jamie Jolina and Boyd Wainwright. I think she turned out rather well for being born to two EA premades, which is usually quite hit or miss.
Ginger.jpg

Comments