Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Milkwood Cottage,Autumn Wood House and Tangerine 70's

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
Hi I would like to share with you my latest build Milkwood Cottage it is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom country house. No cc or patterns, but several sim photos. :D:D Thank you to Socalkdl and his tutorials that inspired the chimneys of this build. :D Hope you like it :D Thank you for taking a look. :D Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5582199
Screenshot-120-1-1-1-1.jpg

Screenshot-121.jpg

Screenshot-119.jpg

Screenshot-211.jpg

Screenshot-216.jpg

Screenshot-234.jpg

Screenshot-225.jpg

Screenshot-220.jpg

Screenshot-227.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-243.jpg

Screenshot-246.jpg

Screenshot-248.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2012
    Simply adorable, Folly! I love the chimney and the colours on the outside are just so cute, almost whimsical! :D Inside, the colours are lovely, and the cottage is decorated very nicely.

I have to say my favourite rooms are the bathroom, the lounge and the children's rooms. Through some of the pictures I actually stopped and wondered how you got them to be so realistic... I MUST make a cottage like this soon! :D

Of course, I left you a well-deserved rec' :)

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2012
    Folly, your cottages are the best! :D:D I love Milkwood Cottage! It is so charming, so adorable, the ultimate storybook cottage! WOW! Just WOW Folly! I am skipping off to recommend and add to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited April 2012
    Ooohh this is awesome!
  • Options
    PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited April 2012
    Lovely! I especially love the warmth of the interior and your color palette.
    Rec'ing right now! :)
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited April 2012
    ARG! Double-post.

But it's Rec'd now. :wink:
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited April 2012
    It's beautiful. I love the wooden ceilings through out the home. Gives the rooms nice ambiance feel to it.

Recommended and added to my favorites folder!
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited April 2012
    Folly brilliant work. Your cottages always make me gasp.
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited April 2012
    Beautiful. The interior looks so homely and inviting. I love all the clutter. Recommended.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi Wibble
    You are a wonderful builder I would love to see a cottage build from you. :D
    Iam so glad you like Milkwood Cottage it took me a litle over a month to build and it one of my favourites now. :D Just recently We brought a new computer and the graphics are greatly improved. :D
    Hi Dear Yanti
    I hope you are well. :D I miss our pages where we can drop a line to one another from time to time. :D Thank you for your wonderful comments Iam very happy that Milkwood is going to live in your favourites. Hugs Folly

Autumn Wood house was built for me to play with three sims untill I decided which one I was going to use. It is easy to play traditinal family home. It has 4 patterns 2 from Socalkdl and one of mine and Pookadoo's. :D:D:D
    Link
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5584377

Screenshot-37.jpg

Screenshot-182.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-43.jpg
  • Options
    simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited April 2012
    So lovely!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited April 2012
    Both of these builds are just some amazingly realistic, I absolutely love them!!! Definite rec for both!!!
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2012
    Again, Autumn Wood House is a lovely build. Well done! I left a rec' :)

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    KerrynBKerrynB Posts: 515 New Member
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi, Folly! :)
    Your new builds looks gorgeous, the cottage is lovely, you always add pretty details, so it looks so comfortable and homey.
    Autumn Wood House is also very pretty, I like the shape of the building, and the kitchen looks great!
    recommended both!
    Have a wonderful weekend! *hugs*
    - Ildi
  • Options
    TaraMarTaraMar Posts: 101
    edited April 2012
    Awesome builds! I especially love the chimneys in Milkwood Cottage. Rec from me :)
  • Options
    susanna827susanna827 Posts: 3,010 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi Folly,
    Already I've downloaded and recommended Milkwood Cottage and now I see the beautiful new Autumn Wood House!!!
    Obviously,this also downloaded and recommended :wink:
    Thanks for sharing,
    both are magnificent :thumbup:
    Bye!
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited April 2012
    Lovely to see 2 new builds from you, Folly :D Milkwood Cottage is charming and cozy as always, the nursery is adorable. And I really like Autumn Wood House as well, the kitchen is gorgeous. Rec'd them both :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Jaxxx10Jaxxx10 Posts: 218 New Member
    edited April 2012
    They are amazing =]
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thank you Tic :D:D:D I stopped by your studio, you have so many adorable builds. :D Left some rec's Folly
    :lol: Hi Peaches posting on these forums can be tedious some times. Thank you for your comments it is lovely to get them for such a wonderful builder. :D:D
    Hi Kquinn
    I am glad you like the ceilings I wanted the build to have an old world feel. :D:D
    Hi Dear Svlyn
    Good to hear from you, :D Thank you for your lovely compliment and support. I was very glad to hear you got to keep your account. :D:D
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    LaudeLaude Posts: 640 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi :)

Your houses are so beautiful. I really like the decoration. I'll rec'd.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thank you Walkingstick. :D I love putting clutter in my builds it seems more like home that way. :D
    Thank you Simka and Meganjo for you wonderful comments. :D:D:D
    Hi Wibble
    Thank you for your support and kind words. :D:D Folly
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2012
    These are both just beautiful. I am rec'ing both. You really have a way with choosing your wallpapers and matching your patterns. I loved what you did with your chimeny in the first house, too. How clever!

Every inch of your homes is always done so well. they will be just beautiful in the game.

:) Taryn
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi folly,
    Once again beautiful cottages. Milkwood looks so cute and fairytale-ish in the covershot I didnt really notice right away just how large it really is. With the furnishings it has to be big. Luv what ya did with the chimmineys. They look awesome. Oh and the baby sleeping pic from Autumn Wood is adaorable.
    rec'd

kim :D
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    YOTEAMOYOTEAMO Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hello Folly!

Another two wonderful builds, again you've brought something so special to your cottage and I love the exterior. That Chimney is awesome!
    I also really like your house. I love the exterior but both are so charming.
    Left you well deserved recs for both <3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2012
    YAY! :D:D Another fantastic cottage from Folly! Love the roof of the Autumn Wood House. The shutters looks lovely. I adore the kitchen. When do I move in? :D:D Left you a very well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: