Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I want to hear from the Gurus during the Live Chat....

We promise that we will never, EVER put out a product this ridiculously stupid or tacky again.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi,

But- I like it. Being the tacky, childish, immature, fangurl, dumb to like it, and called a 6 for liking it. :lol:

So to me, I would like more stuff packs which aren't just the same old bunch of clothes and/or buildings we can't recolor. People can buy that over priced stuff in the Store.

So, while you won't buy it, I will. While A won't buy it, B will...

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited April 2012
    what time is the chat in the UK?
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited April 2012
    To7m wrote:

I think about 6pm, going to enjoy watching them justify this one!
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited April 2012
    mrswoo5 wrote:
    To7m wrote:

I think about 6pm, going to enjoy watching them justify this one!

Thanks,

I know, me too.

I'm gonna start getting my popcorn ready :D
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited April 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi,

But- I like it. Being the tacky, childish, immature, fangurl, dumb to like it, and called a 6 for liking it. :lol:

So to me, I would like more stuff packs which aren't just the same old bunch of clothes and/or buildings we can't recolor. People can buy that over priced stuff in the Store.

So, while you won't buy it, I will. While A won't buy it, B will...

I like it too.

I want to hear from the gurus that there will be more fun, fantasy, and unique things added to the game. I am sick of the same old stuff over and over again.
  • Options
    frankiedoodle08frankiedoodle08 Posts: 192
    edited April 2012
    what i would like to ask themis why they just re vamps of things we already have e.g the slip n slide

do agree its nice to have change of scenery rather than the same boring stuff packs

the issue is A) katy perry is not everyones taste so adding her alienates alot of the market they would of got more sales by using 'willy-wonka' i personally would of bought it if all these kandy themes actually made sense but i fail to see the relevance of katy perry and sweat treats

2) the stuff is just silly to the point of randomness. if it had like candy stores and cookie outfits for kids (not adults) and playable new objects like chocolate fountains and stuff then yeah great!! but a bunch of neon wall lights shaped like cupcakes??

this whole thing is just a money train. no thought, no effort, no customer feedback. pains me to know for the first time i wont buy a SP or EP when it is released :(
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited April 2012
    Sorry :oops: :? :( for changing the subject but does anyone know what the time will be in Australia when the live chat is on?! Sorry I asked one or two people but they didn't know excatly. So does anyone know?!

But if no one knows I'll just watch the not live one :wink: :-) :):D

Thankyou! :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm hoping this char will be over an hour long like master suites was.
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm hoping this char will be over an hour long like master suites was.

Not sure how you can even fill an hours describing the stuff in this SP. I mean, okay, candy caned bar stools, a cupcake bra, a banana split couch.. . after that its sort of like: yeah we recognize the 'sweet treat' so whats next (yawn)?

What can they say but "here is more candy"? Its like sorting through a candy bag holloween night - you get sick of looking at candy piece after candy piece pretty quickly.

And even if they answer all the 'gush gush' comments from the audience they are going to be short of questions to fill up the hour - because they won't answer the real tough questions. So we will get a long list of 'gush, gush' comments from those who like the SP along with gush gush responses that Jennifer draws out as long as possible to eat up the time.

I am watching it to prove a point but lord help me if they talk about this junk for more then an hour.
  • Options
    EternitysShadowEternitysShadow Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited April 2012
    Well I was surprised they actually let through a few actual questions like about the will they be working with more celebrities.