The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

koko_popsicle! I must say something to you before I die.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    hi54321hi54321 Posts: 2,554 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Sharonj wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Sharonj wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Sharonj wrote:
    :lol: Congrats Hi! Don't take six months to get another one. :lol:

LOL. Sharon, you of all people should know that when I get my wishlist wiped out, I don't refill it until everyone forgets about it! :twisted: :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen: :twisted:
    I do, that's why I said that. :lol:

LOL. :lol::lol: I don't want to see you hanging around my wishlist like last time! :shock: :mrgreen::lol::lol:
    Yeah right. :lol:

Watch it Sharon! You don't want to end up in Vlntn's position! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    Vlntnbaby83Vlntnbaby83 Posts: 2,718 Member
    edited April 2012
    hi54321 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    hi54321 wrote:
    Lol! That made me giggle! You deserve it Hi!!! Congrats!!

Good job, Koko! :twisted: :lol:

Vlntn...you're laughing at my pain...*shakes head* You're still not off the hook yet! :evil: :evil:

Hmm.. That's funny, I do not see a hook. *looks around* Nope, no hook in site! LOL! :lol::lol:

Hehe. That means the hook is working. You're not supposed to see it until you're least expecting it! :twisted: :lol::mrgreen: :twisted:

Nope, I'm pretty sure you're bluffin. ;-) You can't scare me! :twisted: :lol:

*strokes evil cat* You just wait till I stock up on simpoints Vlntn. You just wait. :twisted: *evil cat spits out hairball on my foot* *i throw up* *evil kitty hisses and bites me* *i scream* Well this didn't turn out as threatening as I wanted it to be. :cry: :evil:

Hahahahaha! Not so evil are ya?! Lol!*snatches evil kitty* Kitty is on my team now! :twisted: :twisted:

Evil_cat_by_Konfan2.jpg
    MySiggy043012-1.jpg
  • Options
    tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited April 2012
    koko :shock:
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?