Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I FINALLY got a sim to upload with very little effort!

I've been having the hardest time when it comes to uploading sims. They always "upload" yet never appear in my studio. It really is the most aggravating thing. I've been trying regularly to get the same sims upload. I've tried all the tips, lessen the CC to make file sizes smaller, renaming the sims, deleting then resharing. It was all so much work! So I stopped, and just kept persistently trying. every now and then I'd be suprised to find one actually made it to my studio. It seems I can only get about 2 a month.

So I was incredibly surprised when earlier, a sim I made just the other day actually successfully uploaded. After only 3 attempts. That's seriously the fastest I've ever had a sim upload! I've never been so excited to upload a sim. It's ridiculous. :)

I know the exchange has been like this for quite a while now. I hope EA can find some sort of fix for it. Uploading to the exchange shouldn't be such a chore. And I shouldn't be this excited about being able to upload a sim. haha :lol:

Anyway, this is Jayde :)
Jade2.jpg
jade1.jpg
jade3.jpg
Screenshot-293.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5527588

Comments

• Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    edited April 2012
    She's very pretty! I gave you a rec. :D Of the CC she has, do you know
    what items will transfer?
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited April 2012
    dark5id3 wrote:
    She's very pretty! I gave you a rec. :D Of the CC she has, do you know
    what items will transfer?

Thanks! :) I mostly wanted her to upload so I could change my avatar. :lol:

As for her cc, She has hair and most, if not all, her makeup.
    Eta, oh and earrings.
  • Options
    taraincognitataraincognita Posts: 109 Member
    edited April 2012
    She is pretty! You have such nice, bright pictures. I can't seem to take a decent pic of my Sims for squat.

dark5id3-love your avatar. Love anything to do with Alice, especially the darker side.
  • Options
    SyrioniaSyrionia Posts: 1,371 Member
    edited April 2012
    Congrats! She's beautiful.

I'd LOVE to change my avi, I was a bit of a newbie when I made this one and after I learned how to get a decent avatar I was unable to upload sims. It's maybe been 18 months of occasionally trying to upload a sim - maybe 2 or 3 times a month, with no joy. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    ColouredRainColouredRain Posts: 244
    edited April 2012
    she's beautiful! I'm having so much trouble uploading my Sim, it says on the Launcher she's uploaded but she doesn't appear in my studio:s
  • Options
    bluebellcatbluebellcat Posts: 126
    edited April 2012
    Can anyone tell me how to upload sims and pets?????? :?:
  • Options
    bluebellcatbluebellcat Posts: 126
    edited April 2012
    This seems weird but i put jayde as my screensaver,i was bored useing ones from the internet so i used this :D she really is a beatiful sim! :mrgreen: :-o
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    She is pretty! You have such nice, bright pictures. I can't seem to take a decent pic of my Sims for squat.

Thanks :) There's a lot of lights in the room I was taking the pictures in. I'm not too good at taking pictures either. It's pretty much all down to luck, rather than skill with me.
    syrionia wrote:
    Congrats! She's beautiful.

I'd LOVE to change my avi, I was a bit of a newbie when I made this one and after I learned how to get a decent avatar I was unable to upload sims. It's maybe been 18 months of occasionally trying to upload a sim - maybe 2 or 3 times a month, with no joy. Very frustrating.
    she's beautiful! I'm having so much trouble uploading my Sim, it says on the Launcher she's uploaded but she doesn't appear in my studio:s

Yep, that's exactly the same problem I have, so you're not alone. It IS seriously frustrating. At this point I know all I can do it just to keep trying. The sim that didn't sucessfully upload today, might just upload tomorrow. I'm always keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm never expecting much so it's always a surprise to find one finally found it's way to my studio. But at the same time, still a bit disappointing when they don't show. Usually takes a few weeks at least though, hence my excitement this time round :lol:
    This seems weird but i put jayde as my screensaver,i was bored useing ones from the internet so i used this :D she really is a beatiful sim! :mrgreen: :-o

Thank you bluebellcat :)
  • Options
    LittleGlittersLittleGlitters Posts: 337
    edited April 2012
    She's very pretty! I'll rec. her for you :)
    Her hair is from newsea, right?
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited April 2012
    Love that hair!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    She's very pretty! I'll rec. her for you :)
    Her hair is from newsea, right?

Thanks heaps! :) Yep, it's a newsea.

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2012