Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got Showtime for a Lot Less!

I just went on Amazon to check the price of the Katy Perry Showtime EP and Wow! it was half the price (29.99). The plain Showtime was only 19.99. Guess this EP didn't do so well. What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah, I did buy it. I want all the EP's. Hope I find something in it to love :lol:
Screenshot-5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited April 2012
    At least you didn't get taken for a ride at full price 8) It may be the only thing to smile about with your new EP, but at least it's something.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited April 2012
    jaletu2005 wrote:
    I just went on Amazon to check the price of the Katy Perry Showtime EP and Wow! it was half the price (29.99). The plain Showtime was only 19.99. Guess this EP didn't do so well. What are your thoughts on this?

Yeah, I did buy it. I want all the EP's. Hope I find something in it to love :lol:

Amazon usually lower their prices after a month or so. if you're patient, you'll get up to 50% off. I usually waited for sales until pets and showtime for their limited edition items.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited April 2012
    I know that Amazon lowers the prices eventually but I didn't expect it this fast. At least it seemed fast to me.

So - did you both not enjoy Showtime? Is there anything in the EP that is not to be missed? I won't know until April 9th. Hope there is something good in there.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited April 2012
    jaletu2005 wrote:
    I know that Amazon lowers the prices eventually but I didn't expect it this fast. At least it seemed fast to me.

So - did you both not enjoy Showtime? Is there anything in the EP that is not to be missed? I won't know until April 9th. Hope there is something good in there.

Forgive me. I should be clear that if not for the bugs I would love, love, love this expansion pack. When it was working it was the most fun I'd ever had playing a game that wasn't the Sims Medieval. But the letdown when it broke was really hard, and it bummed me out so much. The problems have been there since the game was released and it just seems to be getting worse. I shouldn't even post when I feel this disappointed, but I didn't have anything else to do today because my game is broken. :(

So let me try to be positive. If your game works like it should you will probably have an incredibly awesome time. Thankfully I can still enjoy posts on the my page, so you could post pictures of all the fun you have and I would love looking at them 8) You will love the singer career and the magicians and the acrobats too. I bet you will love genies because they're super amazing and have special powers. I bet you will love the pool table and the photobooth. The dj booth is okay too. Did I mention the box of mystery?? What else...

Ah well, there's lots to love unless it breaks. Sorry for the misunderstanding there.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    the game itself is fun. i like singing/acrobat/magician careers.
    now the problem... the game is full of bugs and EA's pride and joy "simport" doesn't even work half the time.
    who knows? maybe they'll come up with super patch that'll fix everybody's problem, but until then, pfffffffft!
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    EN55EN55 Posts: 1,270 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I did exactly the same thing OP!
  • Options
    MychuckyboyMychuckyboy Posts: 605 Member
    edited April 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    the game itself is fun. i like singing/acrobat/magician careers.
    now the problem... the game is full of bugs and EA's pride and joy "simport" doesn't even work half the time.
    who knows? maybe they'll come up with super patch that'll fix everybody's problem, but until then, pfffffffft!

I hope they come out with a patch that will fix this simport thing, if anything, I at least want the stuff I can unlock from it.

OT: Your signature has Big Ang in it, I watch mob wives just for her :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Your signature has Big Ang in it, I watch mob wives just for her :D

tumblr_lzp84n2MZv1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif