Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need help, refer to find out more...

seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
I remember that I once saw in this section of this type of query. I have a few creations, they have been collected over 100razy, but have unfortunately only 3 zwyż recommendation. Should you wish to in their spare time to recommend my work. Especially unicorns, Sims and crew of Scooby Doo. I was very grateful, my creations can be found here:
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?assetType=all&persona=seadramon&position=0&sortField=created_at&sortOrder=desc

I am especially surprised by the low number of recommendations at the top of my unicorns are 200 downloads and only 10 recommendations :cry: .

I wanted to thank you for your help and wish on the occasion of peaceful Easter abundant in gifts.

Comments

• Options
    kad1116kad1116 Posts: 1,413 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm done recing all of them,
    i love your shaggy....and is your amber rose based off the celebrity whose friend with nicki and married to wiz khalifa?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    (My Oliv Mijagii) No, it was to be a very bright mulatto complexion. Thank you for the recommendations.
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    edited April 2012
    I love you stuido very unique. I hope you know that your Shaggy characters are very good. I also loved the Lincoln aswell (saved to favs). I also rec'd :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kad1116kad1116 Posts: 1,413 New Member
    edited April 2012
    seadramon wrote:
    (My Oliv Mijagii) No, it was to be a very bright mulatto complexion. Thank you for the recommendations.
    ?
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited April 2012
    Rec'd your studio. I love all of the animals and the Scooby gang. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited April 2012
    I stopped in and left you some rec's. I love Scooby!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    kad1116 wrote:
    seadramon wrote:
    ?
    You ask about her, but google make a wrong translation. She supose to be wery skiny mulat girl.

Edit: THX for refer :wink:
  • Options
    DocusatDocusat Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited April 2012
    Done :) Love your lundog, very cute
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited April 2012
    Took me a bit but I checked out your studio.

Loved it! Rec'd everything cause they are all creative. Not sure if I like Unicorn better than Unicorn or maybe Unicorn is better or how about Unicorn? :lol:

All kidding aside I know how it can be to name new creation and I only have 8 in my studio.

Oh and it took me on a trip down memory lane, I had completely forgotten about Scooby Dee and Scooby Dum, thanks for the reminder
  • Options
    MissKate8MissKate8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Rec'd the scooby gang and the unicorns. I hate it when that happens with lots of downloads and hardly any rec's. I've got the same thing going on with some of my uploads.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    MissKate8 wrote:
    Rec'd the scooby gang and the unicorns. I hate it when that happens with lots of downloads and hardly any rec's. I've got the same thing going on with some of my uploads.

Same. Sometimes I have over 100 downloads but not one rec. Going to check you studio and rec it for you!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    MissKate8 wrote:
    Rec'd your studio. I had no idea that you were such a talented builder. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    MissKate8 wrote:

Same. I love the American Dream house!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    MissKate8 wrote:

I'm in your studio now. Lots of lovely creations. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    MissKate8 wrote:

Thanks for your lovely comment. Shall check yours out!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    8Faith8 wrote:
    MissKate8 wrote:

Thanks for your lovely comment. Shall check yours out!
    Thanks hon. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    You have so many nice sims. I added loads to my favs till I can download them. Thanks so much for your recs, it gave me the 100 recs badge! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    You have so many nice sims. I added loads to my favs till I can download them. Thanks so much for your recs, it gave me the 100 recs badge! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    You're welcome sweetie. Congrats and thanks for the compliments on my sims. :mrgreen: **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    You're welcome sweetie. Congrats and thanks for the compliments on my sims. :mrgreen: **Hugs**

No problem :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    THX for all recomendations, I hope for more :twisted:
    I love sims pets :oops:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Bump :wink: