Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not in use, but don't delete.

mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
title.png
introduction.png
index.png
indextalk.png
requestsigoranimation.png
requestingavi.png
Coming Soon!
latestuploadsindex.png
affiliates.png
Coming Soon!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2012
    dnarequts-1.png
    dnanote.png
    updates.png
    I need to take a request first. :P
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    requestingsigbannr.png
    bnnrrqsts.png
    rqustfrm.png

Banners & Sigs
    Username:
    What are you tryng to show in your sig?:
    +Inspiration(a picture, color, word or something to inspire me):
    Is it urgent?When do you need it by?:
    Color Scheme(Can be more than one color):
    Font(You can, but you DON'T have to pick a specific font at Dafont):
    Any special effects on the text? (I can choose something that looks good):
    Do you want any pictures on it?:
    What do you want it to say?:
    Any additional info, maybe an overall vision of what you want?:
    If you are getting an animated sig please write the type of animation you want:

pendingrequstsindex.png

Urgency Chart
    Very Urgent!
    Sorta Urgent
    Half/Half
    Not Very Urgent
    Not Urgent

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Date Requested: 4/16/12
    Username: Chands
    Link to request: Here
    What is it?: Sig
    Description: Shows dragonballZ obsession
    LOOK: Please check in if you still want your sig, thanks!

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

[color=]Date Requested: 4//12[/color]
    Username:
    Link to request:
    What is it?:
    Description:

workingon.png

finrequsts.png

Username: 123StarStrukk
    Link to FINISHED request: Here

Username: LilgirlShadow

Username:Bethymai
    Link to request: Here

Username: Tweety5401

Username: Tails77

notehiring.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    requestingavi.png
    Coming Soon!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    latestuploadsindex.png

Zoo Print
    large.jpg
    Date Uploaded: 5/6/2012
    What is it: Tattoo
    Description: This is my fourth tattoo..I think. It is a coyote/wolf pawprint made for zooprofessor3. :mrgreen:

The Kat Bat
    large.jpg
    Date Uploaded: 4/14/2012
    What is it: Tattoo
    Description: This is my first tattoo, but its very nice!

Kalina Karkman
    headshot_large.jpg
    Date Uploaded:4/14/2012
    What is it: Sim
    Description: Made her for my new avi, very pretty, lol. :D

[url=][/url]
    Date Uploaded:
    What is it:
    Description:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Reserved
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Reserved
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is fancy! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks, it took me forever to make the banners and I'm still not done!
  • Options
    H3l3N3497EGROMONTH3l3N3497EGROMONT Posts: 2,880
    edited April 2012
    MV what are you getting yourself into (again lol)
    no worries no banner requests off me ( i somehow fail hosting competitions, i prefer being in them lol)

also i have dropped over half of those "15" comps i got myself into, i am now in just 3 ( and proud of it XD)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    OOOB yeah the thread banners look great!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    did i seriously just write ooob? lol i ean ooh but too lazy to edit last post >_<
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hey Gloria!

I have no idea, I'm still thinking I might wanna close this thread.....what to do, what to do.

Maybe I should...i dunno. I will figure it out, i hope!

• Options
    Tweety5401Tweety5401 Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited April 2012
    Looks great! You really should try and make a tutorial on how you make your siggys and banners! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Maybe....
  • Options
    123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited April 2012
    What are you tryng to show in your sig?: That my story is creative and dimensional :)
    +Inspiration(a picture, color, word or something to inspire me): show-stopping :mrgreen:
    Is it urgent?When do you need it by?: Not necessarily..
    Color Scheme(Can be more than one color): black white and pink, plus anything you think will look good
    Font(You can, but you DON'T have to pick a specific font at Dafont): *similar to this*
    iaza14722215378700.jpg
    Any special effects on the text? (I can choose something that looks good): You choose! :)
    Do you want any pictures on it?: Can you incorperate this?
    The Nerd Diaries
    Season One
    by 123StarStrukk
    *you can put them whereever looks good*
    Any additional info, maybe an overall vision of what you want?: Something that will get peoples attention, and make them want to read it :D I think I just need something more noticable than my current one.
    If you are getting an animated sig please write the type of animation you want: I don't think so.. unless you want :$

**I just got an idea! Could you make it kind of scrapbooky?? Like each letter a different font or something?? Maybe add a bit of sparkle or something? Thanks! Also can you make it link to the link in my siggy? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    What are you tryng to show in your sig?: That my story is creative and dimensional :)
    +Inspiration(a picture, color, word or something to inspire me): show-stopping :mrgreen:
    Color Scheme(Can be more than one color): black white and pink, plus anything you think will look good
    Font(You can, but you DON'T have to pick a specific font at Dafont): *similar to this*
    iaza14722215378700.jpg
    Any special effects on the text? (I can choose something that looks good): You choose! :)
    The Nerd Diaries
    Season One
    by 123StarStrukk
    Any additional info, maybe an overall vision of what you want?: Something that will get peoples attention, and make them want to read it :D I think I just need something more noticable than my current one.
    If you are getting an animated sig please write the type of animation you want: I don't think so.. unless you want :$

**I just got an idea! Could you make it kind of scrapbooky?? Like each letter a different font or something?? Maybe add a bit of sparkle or something? Thanks! Also can you make it link to the link in my siggy? :D

First request, yay!

OK, I would start it right now, but I have to do my science homework. I also said I would make a sig for the pink ladies...anyways it will be done soon. When I start it I will update the thread and the section it is under.

NOTES:
      Don't forget to Bookmark this thread and check back
    atleast once every two days.
      I will send you a FR, please accept it. :D
    Your Approximate Wait Time: 3 Days(probably won't take that long. :D)
  • Options
    123StarStrukk123StarStrukk Posts: 7,876 Member
    edited April 2012
    mvande wrote:
    iaza14722215378700.jpg
    The Nerd Diaries
    Season One
    by 123StarStrukk

First request, yay!

OK, I would start it right now, but I have to do my science homework. I also said I would make a sig for the pink ladies...anyways it will be done soon. When I start it I will update the thread and the section it is under.

NOTES:

Woo thanks! It's already bookmarked and I'll go accept now! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    mvande wrote:
    iaza14722215378700.jpg
    The Nerd Diaries
    Season One
    by 123StarStrukk

First request, yay!

NOTES:

Woo thanks! It's already bookmarked and I'll go accept now! :mrgreen:

I just happened to be on the forums when you requested so..ya. :P

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I have updated the thread!!
  • Options
    theabster123theabster123 Posts: 109
    edited April 2012
    Cant wait untili need to req. Something
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited April 2012
    This new thread looks awesome, MV! :D
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi, GG!

I see you're taking banner requests, are you also taking D.N.A. Sim requests? I don't know if you've looked in awhile, but we have about 40 to 45 unclaimed requests at this point (I'm not complaining, it's great to be busy!) and some of them are Sims, IF you are available for that. Do you do pet requests as well? I can't recall. We also have some unclaimed pet requests within that 40+ number!
    oow785m
  • Options
    ShyButAStarShyButAStar Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 2012
    Where do I find the place to add a signature?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    theabster123: thanks
    Kailko: Thanks!
    Zo: Ya, I just don't want to have them waiting for me to make him/her. I was going to claim one on Friday and do it so I don't have it waiting there as a wait on my shoulder. I am still on Unavailable as I re-call....I will ask Jess to change that tomorrow or thursday! :D
    ShyButAStar: Above the title of this thread there are buttons that say "Bookmarks", "Search", "Recent Topics", etc. You need to click on the one that says "My Preferences" You then put it in the box that its says to. :D