Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Marques By Folly

follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
The Marques is a makeover from an earlier build before I got bitten by the cottage bug :lol:.
It is a contemporary build that has 4 bedrooms,two bathroms, TV room, playroom and study. N cc Here are some pictures. Thank you for stopping by. :D Folly
Link
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5485608
Screenshot-153-1.jpg

Screenshot-165.jpg

Screenshot-30.jpg

Screenshot-167.jpg

Screenshot-164.jpg

Screenshot-160.jpg

Screenshot-157.jpg

Screenshot-144.jpg

Screenshot-166.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is a gorgeous build, follyfoot! It has a very light, airy feel and I really like the contrast of dark and light colors. A rec from me!
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited March 2012
    Very nice. Love the rock facade and the cool interior. Recommended.
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited March 2012
    Well, it's a contrast from the usuals! ^______^ I like it :) I left you a rec' :D

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited March 2012
    I have been waiting for some interior shots since you uploaded it and it looks wonderful inside as well, Folly - love the light and airy feel and the bathroom is my favorite room :D Already rec'd it :thumbup:
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited March 2012
    What a surprise :shock: A modern build from you! It is super gorgeous! Especially love the landscaping and the very stylish interiors. Rec´d
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2012
    Folly, you have build a modern!! :shock: :shock: :D:D Nice to see another style of build from you. Love the interiors. Nice choice of colours. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hi Tfbob
    I am glad you think it has a light airy feel to it, I wanted it to look open and to take in the surounding views. :D Thank you for stopping by , for your rec and lovely comment. :D Folly
    Hi Walkingstick
    I left the facade as it was in the original build, so glad you liked it. Folly :D:D:D
    Hi Wibble
    :lol: I lot of my early builds were contemporary. I find moderns very hard to do, so I thought I would makeover an old one. :D
    Thank you. :D Folly
  • Options
    Debbs300384Debbs300384 Posts: 238 Member
    edited March 2012
    what a beautiful lot i love the patio and the kitchen very light! another brilliant build folly x.....off to rec! :D
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited March 2012
    Love the build. I like the interior.

Recommended for you.
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited March 2012
    Oh Folly! This went straight to my heart! It's nice to see another style from you and you executed it so eloquently. Beautiful colors and textures. Leaving you a DRF!
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited March 2012
    Folly it is awesome to see you stretch your wings and try another modern. You have such great talent. I love the interior, living room being my favorite and the landssaping is just amasing as always. Left you a well deserved rec.
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi, Folly! :) Your modern looks gorgeous, and really prooves that you're an amazing builder in all styles. Love the interiors, my favourites are the livingroom and the bathroom. :)
    Left you a well deserved rec.
    *hugs* - Ildi
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2012
    I love the change of pace from your last homes! This is very well done. rec'd and enjoyed all the pictures!

Taryn
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi Wibs
    Thank you! :D I wanted a break from my cottage build and this makeover fit the bill. :D:D I had to fight an overwhelming urge to clutter the build though. :lol:
    Hugs Folly
    Hi Mythgo
    :lol: Yes a lot of my earlier builds were contemporary. :D Thank you for your comments and support, they are very much appreciated. :D:D:D Hugs Folly
    :lol: Hi Yanti it is an old build makeover\updated so I could take a short break from a cottage build. :D I find modern builds very hard. :roll: Thank you for your kindness and support.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited April 2012
    HI Folly - love your modern - you are so versatile. I have to agree with you, moderns are harder to do, but you've done a wonderful job with this one. I really like the plum colour you've chosen in the interior with the leopard print pattern adding a quirky touch. The kitchen is my favourite room.

DL + Rec from me! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sorry for the late reply but I share this computer with my daughter and she has 3 assigments to compleat in the next few days so her Uni work comes first. :D
    Hi Debbs and Kquinn Thank you for your comments and rec's. I like the light airy feel of the build too, it is a nice change from my cottages. :D:D:D
    Hi Kim
    Ah.. thank you :D:D I think of you when I use the colour purple in my builds. :lol: Wibs is horizontal stripes. :D I love how we all have our little signatures in our builds. :D:D
    Hugs Folly
    Hi Svlyn
    Your Modern builds are awsome, So I appreciate your support and kind comments on this build. :D
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Hi Ildi
    Good to see you. :D:D :DThank you so much for your wonderful comments and rec.I love your modern builds they are always so warm and inviting. :D
    Hugs Folly
    Hi TT
    :D Thank you so glad you like it. :D
    Hugs to you and your little Sheltie. :D:D Folly
    Hi Helen
    :lol: The colour combination of the lounge is a friends favourite mix with lashings of leopard print, her Christmas tree is even black and purple. :D Thank you for your kind support and compliments. Hugs Folly