Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Registering Digital Downloads?

Is it possible to register digital downloads?

I physically own every game so far but due to Game no longer stocking EA games I had to resort to buying Showtime off Origin.
I received only one email, containing 4 codes, one to unlock the game, another for the Katy Perry stuff, another for the limited edition stuff and the last for the origin Stereo.

I've tried entering the same code that I used to unlock the game but a message keeps appearing saying that its already been used...

Comments

• Options
    TattyTeddyLVTattyTeddyLV Posts: 199 New Member
    edited March 2012
    When you are in your origin account there is all your games. Each game contain information icon and there you can find the product code.
  • Options
    NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited March 2012
    The code on Origin is the same as the one I received in an email, still not working :/
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Good Morning bump, still unable to register my game!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Last Evening bump :(
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited March 2012
    You can register digital downloads just like you can the physical copies
  • Options
    mznekomzneko Posts: 165 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Same thing happened to me. It appears to register automatically on your Origin account so you can't do it again through your SimsPage.

I contacted EA with the details of my digital download and code number. They made it so the Showtime icon shows on My Simspage along with all the rest.

Contact EA through the Help page and use the "Talk to game advisor" link.
  • Options
    Sims3Pony101Sims3Pony101 Posts: 2,163 New Member
    edited March 2012
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    You can register digital downloads just like you can the physical copies

The author of this thread knows this, she's asking how to get the code basically :mrgreen:

I'm sorry but i don't know, i don't buy off origin. I hope someone can help!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm actually about to give up...

I've just spent the last half an hour on Chat with EA and they've done absolutely nothing to help me. After spending 20 minutes trying to explain then re explain and then re explain my problem all he could say is...

Try a different browser or wait and it should appear on its own...

• Options
    nedswifenedswife Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm sorry I can't help you, EA Help is a type of lottery, who you get to talk to is either a win or a loss... You got the loss this time. Maybe try contacting help again? Or if you don't get help with the person you are speaking with, ask for someone else? Good Luck!
  • Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited March 2012
    Have all EPs and SPs, all downloaded from Origin. I've never been able to register my games.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    nedswife wrote:
    I'm sorry I can't help you, EA Help is a type of lottery, who you get to talk to is either a win or a loss... You got the loss this time. Maybe try contacting help again? Or if you don't get help with the person you are speaking with, ask for someone else? Good Luck!

Sooo true. Ive had to contact them 3 times so far and only once were they actually helpful!

I'm leaving it at the moment, my partner has said he will contact them later when he gets home :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thank you everybody that replied to this thread.

My partner stayed true to his word and instead of playing on FIFA when he got home he went straight into another Chat with EA :)
    The person he got was super nice, so helpful and managed to sort my problem :)