Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crashing after showtime

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but... Whatever.

I bought Showtime and it is updated to the latest patch (I do this every time, hoping that it will fix the stuttery horse agllop and every time it is in vein!) and yet when I go onto showtime I can load everything up fine but my game crashes every few minutes- it is getting more frequesnt every time I play.

I am playing in Starlight Shores, I have made two families and am playing on my second. She is a singer (level 6 ish I think) with two puppies. It wasn't happening on the first family I made on this twon though, I havn't been back to play on them since the crashing started. I don't yet know either if it is happening on any other towns or anything but I will try to find out soon.

My sytem requirements are fine as I have checked them after it being suggested and I have never had this problem with this computor before.

I have all the expansion packs and Town Life and Design and High-tech (or High end Loft) stuff packs.

I have no CC at all and have only ever downloaded stuff from the store, I don't run any mods either so it can't be that.

If anyone has any way to help with this or fix it that would be great. I also wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem and so if it is a problem with Showtime in general.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    foxyfrankiefoxyfrankie Posts: 257 Member
    edited March 2012
    Ive been having the exact problem since doing the last update :( I start playing my game and then the screen freezes, it's happened quite a few times...which makes me give up playing my game because I can't save it! I've been playing it for about 2 hours today and also build a games room for my sims at their home, before I could save it the games just crashed AGAIN!! :( I've never ever had a problem with my sims games till now.

Hope someone can help...or I hope they manage to get an update that actually works for everyone :)
  • Options
    Sophia666Sophia666 Posts: 427 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yer, an update that works well and actaully fixes the studd that really needs fixing would be fantastic! I hope that it is fixed soon as it's really annoying- I lost so much of the stuff that I had saved because of it.
  • Options
    foxyfrankiefoxyfrankie Posts: 257 Member
    edited March 2012
    It's a pain lol! I'm going to attempt to play again but save it every few mins :)