Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

very slow and delayed clicking since 1.33

If I would have known how blasted slow it was going to be I wouldn't have bothered downloading it. But it's seriously a 1 to 2 second delay with selecting Actions, or even in create a sim, and I bought a pretty good graphics card not long ago.

Browsing and clicking on shirts isn't an issue, however switching from "face" to "cloths is" and I closed out of my game earlier when my sim took 5 seconds to click on a life plant to harvest it.

Comments

• Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited March 2012
    I thought i was the only one, i have to say it was one of EA's most slowly loaded patches, i didn't even look like much was added to it; don't see the big deal, it basically crashed my game. Though i haven't opened Create-A-Sim to understand your delaying issue, usually even though the games have bugs i always thought Create-A-Sim was pretty well functioning, sorry to hear about your problem, wish i coulda been of more help :cry:
  • Options
    dnranadnrana Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2012
    Same here. What's worse is now i'm getting error 12 and my simport book is completely blacked out except for the text. Also, haven't been able to host anyone and my in game player wall takes forever to update. Not sure if thats related to 1.33. My game worked perfectly fine before this patch. Not impressed!
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yep i have the same problem..I hate going into CAS anymore..