Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS and Vampires

So I've noticed that if there is a vampire I can't cheat and go into Create a Sim with that Sim. It happens to all vampires for me, is it supposed to be like that?

Comments

• Options
    Longcat123Longcat123 Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited March 2012
    ernesdo wrote:
    So I've noticed that if there is a vampire I can't cheat and go into Create a Sim with that Sim. It happens to all vampires for me, is it supposed to be like that?
    Yeah, it sucks :( I had some things I was planning to do with my vampire sim in CAS, but then I found out you couldn't so I was pretty dissapointed :( but I'm sure EA had a reason for doing that though, it was probably glitchy so they just decided to not add it for vampire sims.
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited March 2012
    Oh, I didn't think about there being problems with vampires in Create a Sim. =.= They could just make it where we can't change the eye/skin color.
  • Options
    AnonymousMissAnonymousMiss Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited March 2012
    If you're looking to edit vampires in CAS, I use Twallan's Master Controller. It's much easier than Testing Cheats, and it allows for vampire editing.
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanks but I don't use mods/master controller stuff. x3
  • Options
    AbbyMcTabbyAbbyMcTabby Posts: 794 Member
    edited March 2012
    If you play as the vampire household, can you go to the closet to create a new outfit and edit in cas that way? If so you can save a copy to your bin then and edit them later.
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited March 2012
    I wonder if it has to do with vampires not showing up in mirrors... :wink: