Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Can't login to my account on the game or download anything!

Everytime I try to login to my account while I'm playing the game is keeps saying "email or password invalid. Please try to login again" I've checked and rechecked and the password and email are definitely the ones I used to make this account. Both games are registered on here and everything. The base game, I had to get a replacement code for since I bought the Sims 3 Plus Pets Limited Edition and none of the codes would work for the base game. I can login on the game launcher but that's about it. Everytime I try to download something it never shows up and since I can't login to my account on the game I can't download anything from there either :( Someone please help! :!:

Comments

• Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited March 2012
    Can you log in to Origin?
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    hollytreharn046hollytreharn046 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Well it's started to let me log on in the game. Sometimes, usually it says I've lost connection to the server or that the password/email is invalid but I still can't log into origin. It kept telling me my password was invalid but now it's going through an update so could that have been the problem?
  • Options
    undertaker82undertaker82 Posts: 58 New Member
    edited March 2012
    ive had the same issue
    i have reseted my password to 8 digits but still i cant log on
  • Options
    glowinangel2006glowinangel2006 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2012
    Having same issues. Was able to log in on website and origin but can't in my game. Please help.
  • Options
    aceofmanaceofman Posts: 2 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I got same issue. I can log into website, origin and sims launcher but not while ingame.
  • Options
    sim_ply_amazingsim_ply_amazing Posts: 7
    edited March 2012
    Same issue, can log into website, and origin but not whilst in game!?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Still can't login on the game launcher. When the login box pops up it just sort of freezes. I can log into origin after I had to re download origin. Everytime I try to download anything, it shows up for about 2 seconds on the downloads or doesn't show up at all. This is getting very frustrating :evil:
  • Options
    PandoraRitterPandoraRitter Posts: 787 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Bumping because I am having the same problem. can not log in when I play the game. Would really like to get the achievements and stuff.
  • Options
    whateverusay1981whateverusay1981 Posts: 234 Member
    edited March 2012
    Same problem here
  • Options
    PandoraRitterPandoraRitter Posts: 787 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I went and checked and I CAN log into Origin and here..just not on the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Bumping up because I'm still having problems with logging in. I'm using dialup now and can login on the game but can't upload or download anything. When I try to use high speed internet it won't let me login. Just tried to upload a pet using the game launcher and it froze up... again. I can't even upload screen shots :roll:
  • Options
    SimmyGirl74SimmyGirl74 Posts: 5
    edited March 2012
    Same prob... EA better come up with a solution.
  • Options
    tnhilltnhill Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM and this is beyond frustrating. I am unable to get my downloaded content into the game because I cannot login from the game launcher. WTH is going on?
  • Options
    caity41096caity41096 Posts: 13
    edited April 2012
    I have the same problem! I can log in on the website but not the in the launcher or in the game! Im not sure what origin is though! How do you get to it? This is sooooooo frustrating!!!
  • Options
    clabunnyclabunny Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2012
    For those having trouble, I found a soultion on an older thread that worked, you can find it on this post: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/476611.page

Just tried it out myself, and it worked for the website.
  • Options
    bumperpoolbumperpool Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    i'm having the same problem!i'm getting so mad
  • Options
    ManoHeatherManoHeather Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    I was experiencing the same problem. Whenever i tried to log in to the game or the website It kept saying that my e-mail/password is invalid. i remembered that the password can only be 16 letters long or shorter, so I decided to change my password to a little shorter one. It worked for me and now i can log into both the website and in the game. Hopefully i was able to help.
  • Options
    FrenchieJonesyFrenchieJonesy Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    Bumping because I'm having the same problem. I spoke to tech support and everything. No one seems to have any idea what's going on.
  • Options
    bridler98bridler98 Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    I cant log into mine either! When i am on the main menu i try to log in and it sayd that i need the latest update. So i open the Sims 3 launcher and i check that my game is up to date and it is. :!: SOMEONE HELP????? :!:
  • Options
    ClairedeliaClairedelia Posts: 10 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Having the same problem here. :(
  • Options
    PunkyfishyPunkyfishy Posts: 1
    edited October 2012
    same thing here i can log in everywhere elese just not while im in game
  • Options
    TruelyAloneTruelyAlone Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    I happened across this thread while trying to solve the same problem.

Solution: In case anyone hasn't had the problem fixed yet, the answer is as follows... Go to the main EA website, the best route being to simply type it into Google and head straight for their main page. On the right-hand side will be a link to log into Origin. Whatever your password is for Origin that will be your password for your Sims account. If you have forgotten your password for EA simply reset it from their website and it will change for the Sims site as well. Once you have figured out your Origin password, return here and try to log in again.

Hope this helps someone along the line, happy gaming. 8)
  • Options
    SIDNEYBOLDEN04SIDNEYBOLDEN04 Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    that is the exact thing that happens to me !
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    rohwanrohwan Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I'm having a similar issue. I can log into the forums and origin, but I can't log into the Sims 3 website so I can redeem a code for some content that I got with University Life. Not sure what is going on. I am definitely using my origin password so I know that is not the issue.
  • Options
    GirlthesimsGirlthesims Posts: 8
    edited March 2013
    I can't log in either!!! UGH! :x