Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daredevil and Mother: The race to 100 babies! Chapter 3: The love of two sister part 1

This is my new story/challenge type of thing. I am not following the 100 baby challenge nor did I think of the idea. All credit goes to the original creator of the Challenge.

Two best friends who have grew up together from the crib, are now... to be continued. (until chapter 1 is up)

Read the prologue on the second post. :)

PROLOGUE IS ON THE SECOND POST
Chapter 1: The Woohoo that started it all
Chapter 2: A Proud Uncle
Chapter 3:The love of two sisters part 1

Comments

• Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited March 2012

24fdwsz.jpg"So I did it! Bought my own house with plenty of space for farming!" Bennie said gloating. "Honestly, I knew you would. I knew you'd rub it in as well. Your so predictable Ben that's what I love about ya." Louise replied with a smirk on her face. These two had been friends since the crib, inseparable! Of course they've had their ups and downs but what bff's don't?
    2s8sorm.jpg
    "Plus, if I hadn't dared you, you'd of never tried to get your own place. I mean your dream is to have your own farm. Be glad I was here to force you to start your dream." she added. "Whatever, I just needed time, if anything you rushed me into it! Anyways, it's my turn. How many kids did you say you want?" he said.
    "5?" she looked at him wondering what he was thinking. "Only 5? I mean I would like to have hundreds of plants growing here and all you want is 5 kids? How about 100 hundred kids!" Bennie said with excitement. "N-" Louise tried to but in but Bennie wouldn't let her. "I dare you to birth 100 kids!" There was a moment of silence between the two. Then they both busted out laughing.
    28wfkzk.jpg
    "We're not kids anymore, i'm not falling for your ridiculous dares. DON'T FORGET! You have to put roses just for me in your garden." she said clasping her hands together while picturing a garden full of roses.
    Bennie grabbed her arm and brought her outside. "Show me where you want them."
    Louise walked around until she ended up in the middle of where the garden would be. "Here!" She said spreading her arms out and spinning in circles. She tripped and fell on the ground.
    "You cluts!" Bennie said between laughs.
    "Oh, you shut up! Come over here and help me up!"
    Bennie grabbed her hand but was tripped and pulled on the ground as well.
    "Look" she said pointing up "The stars, their everywhere!".
    k0w0l.jpg
    They both turned and looked at each other, both leaning in for a kiss when they heard a truck pulling in the grass.
    nfr3eo.jpg
    They both quickly pushed away from the other. "That must be Jered" she said looking down at the ground. "Well I gotta go..." she said waiting for a reply. "See ya" Bennie said falling back onto the ground and letting a deep sigh out.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Working on Chapter 1 will have to put it up on a blogging site. >.<
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Bump :oops:
  • Options
    BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    edited March 2012
    Great start. I'm assuming she took the challenge since this is called 100 babies... :mrgreen:

Can't wait to read the next chapter
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Blythelyre wrote:
    Great start. I'm assuming she took the challenge since this is called 100 babies... :mrgreen:

Can't wait to read the next chapter
    Chapter 2: A Proud Uncle

;) Who knows? You'll find out in the this chapter.

I just wanted to let you and whoever else may read this I changed both adult stages to 32 days. After they go through that i'll have to find other ways to keep them alive. D:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Anyone read chapter 2 yet? I'm gonna start working on chapter 3 today. No promises on when it'll be done. Since I've gotta small surgery this week. I'm guessing Saturday at the latest. :?:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Burymp
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Anyone interested. :?: