Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition

A petition has been started to fix all the tech problems we've been having.Knowing this place,I'm sure this thread will get deleted,but in case it does,you can copy this link here and pass it around.

http://www.change.org/petitions/electronic-arts-fix-all-the-current-issues-with-sims-3

We have to stand up for our(technical)rights!
A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.

Comments

• Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited March 2012
    EA immediately fixed the issue of CC getting sent between computers via SimPort. Within a day of being informed of the problem, they released a patch that solved that issue.

The problems with SimPort not functioning correctly and the player wall having problems was only just brought to light as being widespread yesterday, as far as I'm aware.

Give them a break. They're not robots. The people who make these patches and The Sims games are human beings and just like any other human being, are prone to making mistakes. Give them a chance to fix the problem before whipping petitions around.

If the issues haven't been solved in a week or more, THEN call some attention to it.
  • Options
    wingweaver84wingweaver84 Posts: 81 Member
    edited March 2012
    EA immediately fixed the issue of CC getting sent between computers via SimPort. Within a day of being informed of the problem, they released a patch that solved that issue.

The problems with SimPort not functioning correctly and the player wall having problems was only just brought to light as being widespread yesterday, as far as I'm aware.

Give them a break. They're not robots. The people who make these patches and The Sims games are human beings and just like any other human being, are prone to making mistakes. Give them a chance to fix the problem before whipping petitions around.

If the issues haven't been solved in a week or more, THEN call some attention to it.

This isn't about the SimPort.It's about everything else that's wrong with the game.Please actually read the petition before you fly off the handle about its existance.
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited March 2012
    wingweaver...that link does NOT take anyone to the petition it takes us to the homepage of Ipetitions...not helpful
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Amby316 wrote:
    wingweaver...that link does NOT take anyone to the petition it takes us to the homepage of Ipetitions...not helpful

Sorry...let me see if I can fix it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Ok,well,obviously I'm going to have to find a different site to host it on,as apparently this one doesn't work...wish I'd known that earlier.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Alright,new link is in the first post,and this one works.