Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which 1???

Hey Simmers!!!

I decided its time to buy a new ep :)

or should i get stuff packs....

or should i get an ep and a stuff pack

best buy has the buy 1 get 1 free deal for sims....AND IM STUCK BETWEEN THE OPTIONS LOL

I dont want showtime however...Honestly I'm so tired of ambtition style things for right now

So I want late night and master suit stuff....hmmmmm??? which ones!!

Help me simmer im in a dilemma

Comments

• Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited March 2012
    Master Suite stuff is the best IMO. Love the clothes and hairstyles.

Late Night is good... The vampire problem is annoying. It speads like a plague and will kill your sims off fast. Other than that it's really good. :D
  • Options
    RainbowDust1RainbowDust1 Posts: 353 Member
    edited March 2012
    For the EP: Generations. I love it, but I love families.
    For the SP: Town Life, I don't own any but if I had to pick one it'd be that.
    Good luck finding the right one!
    14s9px.gif
  • Options
    mcmuffinburgermcmuffinburger Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited March 2012
    Master Suite stuff is the best IMO. Love the clothes and hairstyles.

Late Night is good... The vampire problem is annoying. It speads like a plague and will kill your sims off fast. Other than that it's really good. :D

yeah i want the outfits so i can minimalist my use of cc and i hear twallans overwatch mod fixes that which i already have so i think its a go!!!
  • Options
    mcmuffinburgermcmuffinburger Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited March 2012
    For the EP: Generations. I love it, but I love families.
    For the SP: Town Life, I don't own any but if I had to pick one it'd be that.
    Good luck finding the right one!

I already have generations and i hate placing lots lol town life is something i definitely dont want lol
  • Options
    JanChirSimsJanChirSims Posts: 2,144 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I love Late Night. The vamps were cool at first but get boring after a while since you start seeing them everywhere. It's still amazing though and the items you get are perfect if you like the modern style.

As for stuff packs... I only have HELS and OL (Got OL from a very very generous person through this site who mailed me the CD from America <33) and I love them both but if I could buy simpoints in my country I would much rather buy stuff from the store cause in a SP you might get things you do not want.