Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

◘☻♦Cute Little Lottery◘☻♦ Entries Welcome!

Cute Little Lottery

Why hello there!
It seems I have some Simpoints left! :-o How can that be? Well, it won't be! I've decided to host a mini lottery to get rid of my remaining 20 simpoints. I know, it's a lousy amount, but I am sure your avatar could use a little spicing up! So how about it? Interested? I thought so :mrgreen:

But before you start posting, there are some rules to this lottery. And there is a 'contest' in it...there is a reason why it's called 'cute' :P

So, the point of this contest is simple. You must enter at least 1 photo of a cute animal you have in your game. But wait! You say. I am already one step ahead of you 8) - I know humans (Sims) are technically animals. They aren't allowed anyways! This is purely for any other animals...let's see, snakes, dogs, cats, horses, unicorns, turtles, birds, etc. Bring on the cuteness!

Simple enough. Why not enter? But you may want to take a glance at these simple but important rules-

The pic must be your own. I don't care if it's reused provided it is a pic you took yourself.
    You can enter up to 10 times. You are permitted either yourself and two nominations or three nominations or one-three nominations per picture.
    People can be nominated multiple times.
    I will be using random.org to determine winners, for the most part.
    Do not quote any pictures, no exceptions!
    Pictures may be no larger than 640x480
    You may only nominate yourself and each user you nominate once. So no re-nominating done by yourself.
    I hold the right to not accept an entry for any reason, as well as change the winnings or rules at any time.
    Have fun!

Winnings
I accept all sponsors.
How I draw- I will pick a number (depending on amount of entries) of the best photos of my opinion, and randomize the list of all nominees for each photo.Each person will only have one photo's nominations entered in the drawing.The rest of the places are determined by a final list randomizing, which everyone is entered in except the nominees of the first place photo.
**If a nominee wins, their siggy will state the nominator and the nominee's name on the siggy.
1st Place: 20 point prize of their choice; siggy declaring the photographer's win, entire studio rec'd (with some exceptions).
2nd Place: Siggy declaring their win, half of studio rec'd (with some exceptions).
3rd Place: Siggy declaring participation, 1/4 studio rec'd.
4th Place: Siggy declaring participation.

**- does not apply to first place
Deadline: March 17, 8:00pm PST

What are you waiting for? Let the cuteness begin! :mrgreen:

Comments