Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just wondering if anyone could help.

I've never gone the digital download route before but I decided to get Showtime through Origin as a digital download. Pre-ordered, of course. :P

I wondered if anyone could tell me how the whole thing works. Feel kind of daft asking after I'm already bought and paid for but thought I might as well...

Comments

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm not 100% sure but I think once midnight comes on the day of release in your area, for example 00.00 am on Tuesday if you're in the US, you will be able to download the game straight away and can then install it.
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    edited March 2012
    Oh, awesome. Looks like I'm staying up late on Thursday then!

Thanks for your reply.
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited March 2012
    You have to download it when it will be realised on Origin. As I know you will get ess well a code (you will have to write it on you origin page) and afther that you can download it. It will be similar to download from Origin your other sims 3 games(if you registered your games on origin), but the only difrence will be that you will wait for a code :roll:
    I hope it makes clear to you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    edited March 2012
    seadramon wrote:
    You have to download it when it will be realised on Origin. As I know you will get ess well a code (you will have to write it on you origin page) and afther that you can download it. It will be similar to download from Origin your other sims 3 games(if you registered your games on origin), but the only difrence will be that you will wait for a code :roll:
    I hope it makes clear to you :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot for that, it's a bit clearer now! :)