Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lifetime Wishes Disappeared?

I didn't realize until after I installed the update that I was supposed to remove all my custom content beforehand. Now, my Sims Lifetime Wishes are gone and I haven't been able to get them back! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    05Ingenio05Ingenio Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Same thing happens to me. They're gone and now I can't create new sims in CAS cause I have to give them one Lifetime Wish. Help!
  • Options
    suriyelsuriyel Posts: 50 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I am having the same problem
  • Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited March 2012
    What custom content do you have? Is it all in the launcher or did you set up a mods/packages folder?

CC in the launcher you can leave in while updating the game- it's the mods/packages folder you should remove when updating
  • Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2012
    I had a similar problem. All my lifetime Rewards disappeared during gameplay, and I had a lot.

I didn't cry over it though since I had tons more points to get them again. And I was kinda relieved (no pun intended) that my Steel Bladder was gone because I actually missed having the Sim use the bathroom :-P

Either way, dunno if the problems are related...
  • Options
    YamamoriYamamori Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    Well, will someone help us now?

I had the mods saved as package, and I read on one website which mode causes the problem. Yet in my case it doesn't seem to help, I deleted the whole Mode folder and it still doesn't work. I tried uninstalling the game, but the problem reappeares. I can't play the game :/
  • Options
    konajava1konajava1 Posts: 91 New Member
    edited October 2013
    This is happening to me as well...off & on. Sometimes I load the game & it's there other times no. I've cleaned my files & even moved my whole sims 3 file to my desktop to create a fresh one. Then added my saved folder & still my sims ltw won't appear. What is going on! One or 2 bugs ins game ok but after this last patch it seems every time I start my game a new bug develops!!!
  • Options
    SarahrieSarahrie Posts: 1 New Member
    If you look in your gameplay settings, there is an option to show whims. Once you click that it should start showing. At least it did on my game
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Sarahrie wrote: »
    If you look in your gameplay settings, there is an option to show whims. Once you click that it should start showing. At least it did on my game
    Hi there. Afraid you're on the wrong forum board, this is the section for TS3 and these posts are from quite a few years ago. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net