Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• Options
    BeccabbsBeccabbs Posts: 25 Member
    i play sims 3 almost everyday if i find time being a stay at home mother for one more year until my girls start school , they enjoy watching me play and trying to play themselves. but i have not bought sims 4 yet , and i dont play online like most of you are saying.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I don't remember where to go to add a friend request I had been playing S4 but have went back to S3 so trying to get reaquainted with everything. Lately I have been playing S3 a lot and I am currently trying to rebuild an old world I had made from memory as I've lost the original files. When I am on the game I am online so if you want to friend me and get some of those simport rewards you are more than welcome to.

WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    AsavariAsavari Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi guys, recently started playing again - I try to play a few times a week and and I love gift exchange. Feel free to add me: Asavari
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited March 2019
    I started playing again this week, while I wait for Strangerville. Gosh, I missed that game... Sure, it lags and has its issues, but it still has a lot of stuff TS4 doesn't. I love that there's no limits to how creative I can be in TS3. I don't play online, though, as my launcher stopped working properly and my internet is terribly slow.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited March 2019
    leetamme wrote: »
    I don't remember where to go to add a friend request I had been playing S4 but have went back to S3 so trying to get reaquainted with everything. Lately I have been playing S3 a lot and I am currently trying to rebuild an old world I had made from memory as I've lost the original files. When I am on the game I am online so if you want to friend me and get some of those simport rewards you are more than welcome to.

This link should get you started. It's what's left of the old Sims 3 site. All your Sims 3 things and the store are there.

https://store.thesims3.com

Once you log into that site go to your MyPage and you should be able to find you own way around after that. Good luck and have fun.

I've been making videos lately. Only log on to play for the ones that require badges to trigger. Some of my videos are tutorials too just in case you need a bit of a reminder on how things work.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Welcome back to TS3.

I actively play Sims 3. (I still use version 1.67.) I always play online. While I have all my Simport badges, I still accept tour requests to help others fill their passport.

I just sent you a friend request. :)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    edited March 2019
    According to Steam Charts, there are around 4500-5K players playing the Steam version every hour. And that's people playing the Steam version of the game.

There's a lot of people who play the Origin version, and a lot of people who play the disc version which doesn't require a server. In fact, the Steam version is DRM free, so you can run the game directly from the executable TS3W.exe (which is good because you don't have to run the awful Launcher), so Steam won't be able to track you if you run the game like that.
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    I still play TS3...in fact...it's all I play! I still buy stuff for it too. I am currently trying to get into a legacy family...AGAIN. I was playing 2 and 3 at the same time, but that got confusing. I love them both. Tried 4...not a fan, sorry. Anyway...my heart will always be with the original. The game that started it all! Have fun rediscovering your lost love! I did!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    Hello Branthor
    I do play quite a lot off and on, sent you a friends request.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    I still play sims 3. I haven't gotten to buy sims 4.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

I still play Sims 3 but I don't log in very often.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I still play Sims 3 but I don't log in very often.

Same here. I am working on a 26 generation challenge (I'm only on Gen C so far) but I rarely log in as it causes so many problems even with my brand new gaming rig. :/ I strongly suspect that its crummy internet that causes the issues but I digress.

TLdR: I play often, I log in rarely.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Branthor4000 still play the sims 3, I do not play off line. I have sims 4, but I play 3 most of the time. I have tried to like sims 4, but just can't get my head wrapped around it, and I can't delete the school and have to watch the clock to keep them home. I never have sent my kids to school in Sims 3
    I started the A-Z challenge 26 generations, just after the sims 3 first came out, I made it to Z, it took a long time, posted everything in a book, and still have it. I always wanted to do it again and maybe I will. Hope you have as much fun with it as I did. Not one of my sims ever worked in a career and still never do. I love it that way. I have never followed any pattern like make so many friends, paint 3 painting etc. I just play anyway I like.
    Have fun with your sims. Glad to see you back
  • Options
    oiloil Posts: 1 New Member
    To this day, I still enjoy playing the Sims 3 [much more than the Sims 4].
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Hello i still play Sims3 i do not play online cause of the lag but you can add me i do have a stable website as well if you wan to take a look.:)
    https://goldenvalleyarabians.weebly.com/
  • Options
    PervySageHokagePervySageHokage Posts: 1 New Member
    I could use some friends 😁 feel free to add me.
  • Options
    DagDag Posts: 12 New Member
    I play like crazy now! I missed my sims 3! The best ever!
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Still play, if you drop into the s3 section of the forums you'll find that there are still lots of stories, build shares, and challenges going on. B)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    edited March 2019
    I recently just really started playing sims again after a break and want to try this Simport thing for the first time since I have a sim to send on tour. Just wanted to check if some of you who posted not too long ago are still needing to send sims through and would be willing to accept sims?
    If so, please add me
    bcsmas
  • Options
    jamiebaby212jamiebaby212 Posts: 23 Member
    I play 3-5 times a week :) However, I dont log in as my computer is slow enough as it is and logging in just makes it worse :neutral:
  • Options
    YazzledazleYazzledazle Posts: 13 New Member
    i will forever be an active player on the sims 3!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SIMS 3 MOVIE IN ROARING HEIGHTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! My youtube channel is Nimsay_simmer and the movie is titled 'BEST SIMS 3 ROMANCE MOVIE: Illiyaas & Me'
  • Options
    Chestburster5677Chestburster5677 Posts: 1 New Member
    I still play please add me :smile:
  • Options
    jamiebaby212jamiebaby212 Posts: 23 Member
    Hoping to get a new computer so I can log in more often! :)
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited March 2019
    I did buy Sims 4, but my entire experience with it when it released years ago lasted about 30 minutes and that was enough of that for me. I play 3 after a VERY long hiatus. I'm auto logged into Origin and that was fine since I was doing some Simporting for Showtime and I wanted some entertainment to come for my sims.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    amberandfreddieamberandfreddie Posts: 301 Member
    Hi , I’m in the same situation myself.I’ve just started reacquainting with the Sims 3, totally loving it . I have Sims 4 and do play it as well, but I’d forgotten how totally engaging sims3 is, their so much more alive then Sims in 4, and as for the open world you can’t beat it . I never did get round to using the Simport first time round so would be happy to add you as a friend ( same goes for anyone else who wants to add be me ) anyway this post is getting long so .. happy simming to all !!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top