Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World: Storybrook County - Half City, Half Townlife with Farmlands (revised February 2014)

Welcome to the stunning world of Storybrook County. Your sims no longer have to choose between a fantastic life in the city or a quiet rural lifestyle. Choose between either Storybrook City or just the quaint town of Storybrook. Each side has places to fish, camp and enjoy quality time with friends. Storybrook City has several high rise apartments, most with a beautiful rooftop garden. Most apartments will offer your sims a place to park and several of them are ready for families and pets. Of course, you can also choose to live in the suburb just outside of the city near the beach. All of these homes are very lovely and have a large fenced backyard. Sims who want to get away from the hustle and bustle will enjoy a visit to the Bed & Breakfast located by the pond in Storybrook town. This retreat is a great place to get married, enjoy the weekend or get a drink with friends at the cocktail lounge.

Alternatively you may want a quieter lifestyle. The town of Storybrook has several farm areas, its own buildings and careers (though not all) and a subway connection point for quick access to the city. The commute really isn't that bad though if you still wish to work in the city. The city does have an alluring nightlife, and there is a motel in the city for sims who want to go out but do not want to face the drive back home. There is also a campground by the waterfall with cabins with a great view of the skyline.

This world was strategically build to prevent any amount of lag that is usually experienced in larger worlds. This world is NOT flagged as a city so you can still enjoy deer and wildlife in the countryside. If you wish to eliminate this, there are mods that can help you do so.

There is NO CC and all EPs are utilized!

SAVE FILE AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WANT A POPULATED WORLD :)

Download at: http://mysimrealty.com/

UPDATED: A new version of this world is now available updating the world with Showtime, Supernatural and Seasons lots. It does require an extra step to install or it will not show up in the game thanks to the new patch.

Be the first to know about new lots and updates for this and all other My Sim Realty worlds - like us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Sim-Realty/253276144688174

1618526_800553563293760_158192722_n.jpg

Scree232nshot-121.jpg

Screenshot-125.jpg

Screenshot-123.jpg

Scre232enshot-129.jpg

Screeew342nshot-147.jpg

Scree232nshot-149.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi, :mrgreen:

It's great- You make such wonderful worlds! :)
  • Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited February 2012
    Excellent attention to detail! ;)
  • Options
    SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thank you both - this one is probably the best one of my world making career I think :) I love it anyway :)
  • Options
    Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I should say so-it's frankly awesomecredible and beautimous!
  • Options
    Bizygirl222Bizygirl222 Posts: 28 Member
    edited February 2012
    Wow, I love this! What a great concept. I usually try to do somethig similar but more with neighborhoods and nothing on this scale. It looks really great.

I'll look forward to downloading after I install pets.

Bizygirl
  • Options
    moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    edited February 2012
    i like your world
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    :) Thanks I hope it is enjoyed!
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited February 2012
    The pictures look beautiful.I love the layout.
  • Options
    DanaKScullyFBlDanaKScullyFBl Posts: 355 Member
    edited February 2012
    I just downloaded it and I'm going to play it later tonight I love it!!! how in the world did you do it split it in 2 like that... Wow just WOW its way cool how you can do that. I tried to do it with CAW but CAW hates me, so I gave up on it. will let you know how my sims like it when I play later.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Well I actually did that with two worlds previously as well - Anne Arbor and Elmira City. I wanted to be able to play in a town and then move into the city if I wanted, or just visit the clubs. With the success of the two previously mentioned worlds there was something missing that I wanted and so I created my dream world :) I did take some preferences of others into note I guess but let my own creativity dictate this world.
  • Options
    KayPapageiKayPapagei Posts: 974 New Member
    edited February 2012
    This world looks perfect. I love countryside worlds but I always feel like I'm missing out on the city side of things... Can't wait to try this out :D
  • Options
    AnneMarit2AnneMarit2 Posts: 173 Member
    edited February 2012
    Wow! This looks amazing! Thank you for sharing your hard work :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thanks! :D
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2012
    I love all your worlds! ^^ I hope you continue to make more, I would love to see a New Orleans style/historical world some day.Beautiful job! Off to download.I like the fact my sims can live in the country, then take a trip to downtown.
  • Options
    paneingerpaneinger Posts: 214 Member
    edited February 2012
    This looks great! I'm about to uninstall and reinstall everything on my game, so I think I'll start over with this world =] One question though - is it populated or empty?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    This world is currently empty but I am working on the save file. I already had one made and then a long story but it doesn't work anymore so gotta start over :) But I will note on the forums here when the save file is available.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    The world is unpopulated? I hadn't actualy noticed, as soon as I moved my sim in within one sim hour there were a ton of families moved in. I don't know how many, maybe like 8 or 10... Awesome. Don't know how that happened.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Its too awesome to pass up, so I'll just download now and start building a few houses. Then I'll come back for the populated file =]
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I am not surprised by that Kay - the same thing happened to me :) For whatever reason, this world populates SUPER fast, the quickest of all the worlds I've made I think.

Either way, save file is available for download now.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Maybe because it's such a large world and has so many C-lots? I don't know, I rarely ever play is large worlds so this is all new to me.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    That or the variety of housing options. No idea but I'm not complaining! =D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I started playing it last night and I love it! I looked in several of the different houses and apartments and I love the way everything is laid out. Great job =] The save file is downloading now, so I'll get to try that out in a few minutes!
  • Options
    hugzandpipes1hugzandpipes1 Posts: 128 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I've been playing this world for a while, and I love it!!

One problem, my sims can't get into the belladonna exclusive. They get stuck at the front door. I've tried replacing the doors, but no luck. Any suggestions?
    :-)
  • Options
    Meatman1989Meatman1989 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited February 2012
    This is exactly what I was looking for in a world. Thanks for making this.
  • Options
    BKLatriceBKLatrice Posts: 3 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Ok So I'm so excited to play this neighborhood....moved my generation to the town and everything....but now when I go to switch the household and choose the household I want to play.....the screen never leaves the neighborhood and my options go away....someone please please help.... :( :?: :shock: :cry: