Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special/Magical creature?

The only thing I've seen from the videos is Magicians. But they aren't really magical and I would feel ripped off if that was it. So the only two things I can come up with are Aliens and or Witches. And considering there are magical stuff in the store, that would only mean Items that that Witch cannot get till they were downloaded.

Quite personally I've been waiting for the comeback of Aliens. I wouldn't mind being able to have a side show where you could go with the sim on to the UFO when abducted as well. Granted might see nothing of importance, but a little operation table and the Aliens running experiments on the Sim would be Amusing to me.

Any thoughts with how this would be tied into Showtime? or what the Magical creature might be in this one?

Comments

• Options
    mdmwhitemdmwhite Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited February 2012
    The creature has been confirmed to be a genie.
  • Options
    kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited February 2012
    its a genie :D and there blue now, you can find there lamps around SS
  • Options
    SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks and sorry about the double post, the forums timed out on me.
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited February 2012
    ummmm...
    his lamps are not found around SS. they can be summoned using reward points. :D
  • Options
    kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited February 2012
    niac1234 wrote:
    ummmm...

umm yeah they are, they sed it in the walk through, you can FIND them throughout SS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZDS7oBgm5w

at 4 mins, she says it and i know this isnt the walk through
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited February 2012
    niac1234 wrote:
    ummmm...

umm yeah they are, they sed it in the walk through, you can FIND them throughout SS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZDS7oBgm5w

at 4 mins, she says it and i know this isnt the walk through

It's hard to take broken english seriously... unless you're foreign.

"Now we come to my favourite discovery! There is a new lifetime reward called ‘Dusty Old Lamp’ It will set you back 30,000 points and your sims will gain a little old lamp in their inventory."

http://duckeggpie.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/sims-3-showtime-preview-information/

Perhaps we're both right.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited February 2012
    From the videos I've seen, you can buy one for 30,000 reward points, you can conjure one through magic, or you can find one in town -- wonder if it might show up in the Consignment Store or if you'll get one while fishing.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)