Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Berry Sims

I feel really stupid :oops: but i have no idea what berry sims are :roll: . could someone please help me :?:

Comments

• Options
    cmxoxcmxox Posts: 864 Member
    edited February 2012
    They're Sims with different colored skin and hair from 'normal' Sims. Purple, pink, green, blue, etc.. I have a ton in my studio if you want to look at some.
  • Options
    Smash_box29Smash_box29 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited February 2012
    No problem they are sims that are colored like pink, lime green, plum purple and given sweet names like lemon pie, strawberry drizzle, cocoa puff. A fellow simmer created them and called them berry sims because her account name is berry too I believe. Feel free to correct me if this part of the info is incorrect this is what I got from other post a while back.
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited February 2012
    Berry sims are rainbow sims. Using the red, green, or blue skintones given in CAS, or those downloaded with a mod, berry sims are colorful sims! They are often created and used for rainbowcies, if you are interested in them you should check out berrypie27's rainbowcy, Splash of Color or Skip45's Too Much Color, Too Little Time (or my own Rainbowcy, there's a link in my siggy) or any of the others that you may see around!
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    scarletfairymaskscarletfairymask Posts: 1,513 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Thank's guys i get it now