Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request: Memories of Bridgeport & Barnacle Bay (Lunar Lakes)

I think the only thing I was sad about when I opened up Lunar Lakes, is there weren't memory domes for all the towns! :cry: Sooo.. anyone want to make the missing two? I have all stuff packs, store worlds, and expansions (except Master Suite) - so that wouldn't be a problem. I don't have ALL store content, but I have a good portion of it. - at least all the futureshock stuff which would go well with Lunar Lakes. (don't have Atomic Age - yet..)

Perhaps the Bridgeport one could actually be a dance club or bar - sports bar, local watering hole, or hangout?.. And have a fishing pool with the Bridgeport fishies ... spawn points for the bugs, metals, gems from there.. it would be kinda cool, I think. Obviously, would need to have Late Night installed.

The Barnacle Bay one should definitely be a Piratey-themed Dive bar.. :lol: Arrrr! Grog for me hearties! :wink: Obviously, would require Late Night and Barnacle Bay stuff.

I might try 'em myself, eventually, if nobody else bites on this.. but I'm very sure there are people who could do this FAR better than I could! :mrgreen: