Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Lunar Lakes worth it?

For the people who have it!

Should I buy enough sim points to buy it? I'm in two minds about whether or not to spend so much! Is it really good? Any advice would be great :)

Comments

• Options
    BrightFashionBrightFashion Posts: 4,090 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Pleeeeaase?
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited February 2012
    Well i cant say much because i dont have it :oops: but from what i've seen it looks like a nice world. It has different things, there's the tree of Prosperity, and whole idea of the aliens; although there are none in the world :lol:
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited February 2012
    for sure! its beautiful and diffrent, look at this!
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=383152

the moon is so kewl :lol:
  • Options
    Mychro5Mychro5 Posts: 3,243 Member
    edited February 2012
    The moon looks awesome. Those pictures are great.
    hs3c.png
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited February 2012
    I think you should do what you want, but it doesn't seem interesting to me since it only comes with 1 outfit for male and female and the tree from all i seen. but if you really want it get it.
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited February 2012
    I think it's worth it! There are several new families and they have good back stories, there are new items and rabbit hole portals. I've enjoyed playing it today. It was generously gifted to me by another Simmer, but I would buy it too.
  • Options
    PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited February 2012
    Amj1995 wrote:
    I think you should do what you want, but it doesn't seem interesting to me since it only comes with 1 outfit for male and female and the tree from all i seen. but if you really want it get it.

and the new furniture set
    ans the new portals

The world comes with 19 items not including the new portals.

I love the looks of the alien world, it is something different.
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited February 2012
    I think it looks brilliant.

I've always been a Lover of Space & things like that.
    I really need to find somewhere in the UK that sells points, It's rare to find a place that actually does sell them here.

• Options
    BrightFashionBrightFashion Posts: 4,090 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Thank you all of you! It looks amazing ;)
  • Options
    Cobesta97Cobesta97 Posts: 964 Member
    edited February 2012

I really need to find somewhere in the UK that sells points, It's rare to find a place that actually does sell them here.

Can't you buy them online? I don't think they sell the cards anymore. I never see them in-store anymore, and I just check on the sites of GAME, Gamestation and HMV, and it looks like simpoints are no longer sold there. Sorry!
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited February 2012
    Cobesta97 wrote:

Can't you buy them online? I don't think they sell the cards anymore. I never see them in-store anymore, and I just check on the sites of GAME, Gamestation and HMV, and it looks like simpoints are no longer sold there. Sorry!

Sadly, I can't I don't have a credit card.
    I have been told they sell them as EA cards now so I just need to look again.
    I did see them on amazon, But they were £20 just for 1000 which is a complete rip off, As I remember seeing them when they were sold here for just £6.99
  • Options
    SimbolicSimbolic Posts: 925 Member
    edited February 2012
    You don't need a credit card, you can use a debit card on site here & it will work just fine if you are UK based.
    I think as long as it has the Visa logo on it, you're all set.