Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kinda had an idea....thoughts?

*Maybe this doesn't go here, but everyone is friendly here :D*

I kind of had an idea today, for a fun thread game!! It would be like an auction! Here's all the details:
1. Donations
Before the bidding period, there will be a week long or maybe longer donation session. Donations might be sims, houses, pets, patterns, maybe even a store item... To donate, you'd fill out a form (might include brief description estimated point value, name, picture(s) etc). All the donated items will be up for bids after the donation session ends!
2. Point System
Instead of simpoints, there would be a point system. You would get points from donating items, and you'd receive the point value of your donated item. When donating ends, you receive the total point value of your donations for bidding!
3. Bidding
To bid, you post a form (might consist of name of item and points you're bidding). The highest bid by the end of bidding session will receive the item! And, the best part, the person who donated the item would receive all the points that were bid for the next session!
4. Receiving the item
This is more about the fun of sharing your creations rather than the points and bidding. of course everyone has access to your creations, but it's fun 'officially" bidding and receiving the item!!

I think this would be a lot of fun. Would you want to participate and donate and bid? Any questions, comments, suggestions? I'm open!

Comments

• Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited February 2012
    :| I'm excited about this, but anyone else interested?
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2012
    Sure, Ashley. I have some lots for sale.

I have been doing some lots in the Bay Area of northern California, where I am from. Some of my lots are starter homes, as you would expect might be on the market in the Bay Area. Starter homes are outrageously priced every where but in this economic slump, one might find an affordable home if they do their homework.