Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm away from my game, anyone want to play a game with me?

Consequences

If you don't know the rules then basically, I'll start by writing a short passage, and then the next poster adds their sentence onto it, then the next, and the next etc...

Remember to keep to the forum rules;

Keep on topic.
Use appropriate language.
Enjoy!

Simple, isn't it?

Here we go then:

I found myself gasping for breath as I woke up. The dream seemed so real, yet there was something about it that I couldn't understand. I placed my hand on my brow and felt a cold sweat start to run down my face as I recounted the bizarre events I had just witnessed...

--Wibble :)

Comments

• Options
    kakakellykakakelly Posts: 1,176 New Member
    edited February 2012

I found myself gasping for breath as I woke up. The dream seemed so real, yet there was something about it that I couldn't understand. I placed my hand on my brow and felt a cold sweat start to run down my face as I recounted the bizarre events I had just witnessed...

In my dream my pet unicorn had fallen off of Mt. Vesuvius and was falling to his death when...
  • Options
    PrettyLittleSim7PrettyLittleSim7 Posts: 201
    edited February 2012
    kakakelly wrote:

In my dream my pet unicorn had fallen off of Mt. Vesuvius and was falling to his death when...

...a green dragon snatched him up and brought him to his lair so he can...
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2012

...a green dragon snatched him up and brought him to his lair so he can...

Teach him how to play piano while riding a.....
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited February 2012
    Unicycle, which was hard because...

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Unicycle, which was hard because...

He broke his one leg playing hopscotch with all the other Unicorns at school. The dragon soon figured out he could not teach this young unicorn how to master the ways of the unicycle, so he....
  • Options
    chunkeymonkey419chunkeymonkey419 Posts: 227
    edited February 2012
    Said "I will teach you how to speak the cat language!" Unicorn said..
  • Options
    tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    edited February 2012
    the unicorn said that he wanted to speak to cats cause he had a pet cat at his housee...
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    tammer400 wrote:
    the unicorn said that he wanted to speak to cats cause he had a pet cat at his housee...

and it'd be really useful for him to be able to understand him when he meows to him. Now...
  • Options
    chunkeymonkey419chunkeymonkey419 Posts: 227
    edited February 2012
    He sat down on a red leather couch and waited to be taught how to speak cat. His cats name was Mr. Meowsalot. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited February 2012
    Mr Meowsalot lived in Apaloosa Plains with his family who were very wealthy.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Mr Meowsalot lived in Apaloosa Plains with his family who were very wealthy.

They owned the Local Art Museum which had an exhibit dedicated to Mr. Meowsalot's ancestors dating back to Ancient Egypt where cats ruled the land. He...