Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Showtime Live Chat February 23rd!

http://www.ea.com/1/the-sims-3-showtime-live-chat-part-2
The Show Goes Live February 23 @ 10:00AM PST

Join The Sims 3 superstars Senior Game Designer Aaron Conners, Producer Graham Nardone, and Associate Producer Brittany Henry for an exclusive The Sims 3 Showtime demo and live Q&A Thursday, February 23rd. To get a taste of what you can expect, watch their previous crowd-pleasing chat above.

Starting at 10:00 a.m. PST, The Sims 3 crew will jazz up your week with an all new show-stopping inside glimpse into the brand new The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack as well as a preview of some snazzy new social features. Want to make sure you remember? Sign up for a reminder by entering your e-mail in the “Cover It Live” box to your right.

But that’s not all! Looking to get some cool swag from The Sims team? Tune in live and Tweet with #TS3Showtime for your chance to be selected for random giveaways. We’ll also be giving away some exclusive Origin discount codes that you can use for a future purchase. What’s the code, you ask? Watch and find out.

Comments

• Options
    jeLlyBeAn1573jeLlyBeAn1573 Posts: 755 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for posting! I had not seen this yet :)
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited February 2012
    Do they usually do two?

I am guessing this one will mainly show off the social features and the simport feature, as wasn't that promised? An event that showed those off. Anyhow, I'm pleased =D
  • Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Hopefully this one pertains to Simport..
  • Options
    sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited February 2012
    Do they usually do two?

I am guessing this one will mainly show off the social features and the simport feature, as wasn't that promised? An event that showed those off. Anyhow, I'm pleased =D

They only did one for Generations but did several for Pets, so I guess they're gunna start doing more than one.

And yeah they're supposed to be showing off SimPort and the social features and also showing off more of Starlight Shores.
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited February 2012
    Do they usually do two?

They only did one for Generations but did several for Pets, so I guess they're gunna start doing more than one.

And yeah they're supposed to be showing off SimPort and the social features and also showing off more of Starlight Shores.

I only saw one for pets I think, but that's awesome :D

And I can't wait to see more SS. We didn't see too much before but the bit I saw looked great.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2012
    Do they usually do two?

I only saw one for pets I think, but that's awesome :D

And I can't wait to see more SS. We didn't see too much before but the bit I saw looked great.

The last one for pets was over 4 hours long. They really went all out for that one.

And also I hope King will be there with them as I love his sense of humor.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited February 2012
    Pepperbutt wrote:

This one will DEFINITELY without a question be talking about Simport - SimguruGraham had said the next one (this one) would be dedicated mostly to Simport and our questions.

They wanted to have two knowing we'd have loads of questions and would want to see everything about Simport.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Also expect to see the driving ranges shown since they forgot to in they're last chat. They were going to show it.
  • Options
    kittana514kittana514 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited February 2012
    Sorry CLP - they will do that only if there's time..

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/frd4i2
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited February 2012
    Sk8rblaze wrote:
    Pepperbutt wrote:

This one will DEFINITELY without a question be talking about Simport - SimguruGraham had said the next one (this one) would be dedicated mostly to Simport and our questions.

They wanted to have two knowing we'd have loads of questions and would want to see everything about Simport.

I actually like that they split them up, one focusing on some of the new items and new careers while the next one will go into detail on the social aspect -- including how to opt out if you want. And keeping the time to an hour means more people can participate -- I'll just have to remember to kick my husband off the computer that day if he's home. :roll:
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    kittana514 wrote:
    Sorry CLP - they will do that only if there's time..

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/frd4i2

By that I hope that that doesn't mean they won't be showing off more of Starlight Shores. I really want to see more of that town. I'm assuming this will only be 1 hour long.
  • Options
    wizplacewizplace Posts: 1,820 Member
    edited February 2012
    How did you find this?
    -Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,189 SimGuru
    edited February 2012
    Hey everyone, glad you're looking forward to the chat! :mrgreen:

We definitely want to talk a lot about the new connected features, from SimPort to the in-game wall and how it impacts your game. That won't take the entire hour, but it's important for us to address.

You'll definitely see more of Starlight Shores, and I will try to squeeze in the driving range this time :wink: As always, fun prizes to win and more questions answered. Block out some time to join us on the 23rd!
  • Options
    wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Graham himself appeared. :D
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited February 2012
    Already set my reminders :D

Now I just have to remember to check my email :lol:
  • Options
    kittana514kittana514 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited February 2012
    Callum9432 wrote:

lol - now set a reminder on your cellphone calendar to remind you to check your email.. or just about the chat itself :p
  • Options
    Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited February 2012

We definitely want to talk a lot about the new connected features, from SimPort to the in-game wall and how it impacts your game. That won't take the entire hour, but it's important for us to address.

You'll definitely see more of Starlight Shores, and I will try to squeeze in the driving range this time :wink: As always, fun prizes to win and more questions answered. Block out some time to join us on the 23rd!
    Looking forward to showtime,just wondering will there be new CAS Sliders in Showtime?
  • Options
    wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited February 2012

Looking forward to showtime,just wondering will there be new CAS Sliders in Showtime?
    I think you better leave message on his twitter. He rarely answers on forums. :D
  • Options
    lvla12ylvla12y Posts: 727 New Member
    edited February 2012
    hopefully i make it this time
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited February 2012
    I can't wait to see how simport is going to work. :lol:
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Hi Graham and thanks for the info. :D I'm looking foward to it. I'm glad you all will be showing more of Starlight Shores and I'm hoping to see some of the other venues as well that wern't shown in the last walkthru.
  • Options
    Ti4000Ti4000 Posts: 73
    edited February 2012
    I also am looking forward to seeing the new venues along with Starlight Shores.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I hope the tour of Starlight Shores will show a waterfall which I'm hoping SS has. I'm hoping it's the size of the one at Stoney Falls in Sunset Valley.
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited February 2012
    kittana514 wrote:
    Callum9432 wrote:

lol - now set a reminder on your cellphone calendar to remind you to check your email.. or just about the chat itself :p
    :lol:
  • Options
    n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited February 2012
    At least we'll have a more in depth look at the social features since this spurred a lot of discussions and many stated that it could be a deal-breaker.