Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*SIGGY/BANNER REQUESTS!* Specializing in Legacy Headers/Siggies! -open-

Hi, I'm Coco! Right now I feel like making some siggies and banners, so I'm taking requests!!! You can fill out the form below or just give me a brief description of what you want.
Username:
Specific Size?:
When do you need it by?:
Transparent background or Picture?
*Link to specific picture(s):*
Text (what you want it to say):
Any specific details?:
Here are some examples of my work:
308298828fea889m3.jpg3088541e9d63523m3.jpg308298828fea889m3.jpg310464210d0053bm3.jpg
Just thought I should say how I made these..(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. After taking picture of full body of girl crying, I cropped it and adjusted visibility. Adjusted temperature, softened, added the wavy texture. Used airbrush to edit the hair. Then added my text. This is my favorite out of all of the examples.
2. I took a picture of a sim in cas, then cropped it to death. I then used an effect to change the color, and the skin turned green. I had to paint the hair back to original. Then I used a funky brightener thingy and got the hair like that, also added shine. Then the text!
3.I already had the edited photo, but I edited the pics temperature and darkened the water and added rain. Added some shadows. Cropped that and added text!
4. Used same pose/model/setup as first pic and took pic from diff angle. Cropped it differently then spent FOREVER with the hair. Lots of airbrushing,softening, highlighting (with 3 different brushes xD) Then I saturated a bit and changed the temperature of the hair. Removed a lot of wrinkles with a wrinkle remover. Lightened/brightened the grass, added test, voila!

Thanks for choosing ashleyadorable siggy co. 8)

*Requests*
Dreamer32910- Finished! [img*]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9008/3114861aecd6de2m3.jp
g[*/img]
Springfairy556- Request Picked Up

Comments