Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't upload lot to Exchange...

Please help (and forgive me if this is in the wrong area)..

Yesterday (5 Feb) I finally finished an apartment block I had been working on for 3 days and was ready to upload to the Exchange (NB. I've uploaded a few now, so know what I'm doing in that regard).

I then went to my Launcher, and just as it was opening up popped a Store Content patch message.. no biggie, I usually click Yes or Later but for some assinine reason my brain and my clicker finger weren't communicating (I blame it on the fact it was 3am in the morning) and I hit the No button.

I wasn't worried at that moment, because my lot was uploading to the Launcher and everything was going swimmingly - or so I thought!

I then went to my Studio to check on it and it wasn't there! "******" I thought! EA's servers are playing up.. again, no biggie - I went through the upload process again. But guess what? I got the same thing! It uploads through the Launcher but doesn't show up in my Studio or on the Exchange.. it's now day 2 and after 5 attempts, I am at my wit's end!

I think it might have something to do with the fact I didn't update to the latest Store Content patch - but how on earth do I fix that problem??

Is there anyone out there who can help me with this issue? I will be so disappointed if I can't share this one on the Exchange - there's too much blood, sweat and CFE usage in it to not share it!! LOL!!

Many thanks in advance,
Kaz

Comments

• Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited February 2012
    That's why I have my own blog, to upload stuff. :lol:
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    DramadramadramaDramadramadrama Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited February 2012
    The exchange has been acting very weird in my last few experiences with it. I upload and no image appears or the sim wont even appear in my studio what so ever. I waited a few days and everything was fine when i tried again.

Im sorry i have no solution :( but free bump im sure someone can shead some light on the situation :D .
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited February 2012
    Hi Girls, thanks for the tips -

Eclipsetrix, how does a person create their own Blog? I am a complete technophobe when it comes to that sort of stuff!

DramaDrama, being such a complete goof when it comes to technical wizardry, could you please explain what "bump" is/does or how I do it??

See what I mean?? I've never posted on forums before and have no idea what the heck I'm doing - lol! Ask me to build a house - no probs; ask me to bump, dxdiag, etc.. and I'm completely bamboozled... sad, sad, sad :( but v.funny!!

Cheers!
    Kaz