Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game crashes when I try to give one peticular sim a makeover

Yes like the subject said, it always crashes when I try to change her looks, either in a mirror or the styling station and it doesn't matter if I try the things already in the game or things I downloaded. As soon as I hit the accept button the game crashes. And it's just her, I play another family in another world where one is a stylist and never has any problem. I tried moving the saves to the desktop and used the backup file but still the same problem. It's so annoying, I love playing her but hate the hair and makeup she was given after becoming an adult...

Comments

• Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    edited February 2012
    I think it's bad CC.

Check out this forum: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    TezaG78TezaG78 Posts: 113 Member
    edited February 2012
    Thanks, but I solved it by copying the family and moving them into a new town.
    It was just an idea I had and it worked.

I still have no idea what was causing it and I don't think it's my cc becasue it doesn't affect anyone else. Now I can change her looks again but they lost all their friends and her husband doesn't know he once had a family with his other wife, but maybe that's for the best for his new wife :)