Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

◄The Diary of McKenzie Arlington►**DO NOT CLICK UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!**

s4pcmv.gif
Hello! You can call me Ashley or Coco! And I present my attempt a story! So this is basically the diary of our lovely founder Miss McKenzie Arlington! The story will be from her diary's point of view, so McKenzie is kind of telling the story! And we owe McKenzie a big thank you, because she just happens to take pictures for her diary!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Each generation will have a new diary, and I'll change the banner you see above for each generation...because McKenzie *sniff* Won't live forever. But anyways, here are the rules I'll be playing with:
    No cheats unless absolutely neccessary, and when moving sims from house to house.
    Each heir will not have a job. The teens might though.
    I will be playing on high free-will and will only be controlling McKenzie/current heir unless necessary.
    I may summon maids or butlers, etc, but it depends where the story goes :D

In case you were wondering, all chapters will be released here at this thread unless something happens resulting in thread glitch or not being able to post, etc!

The Chapters

None yet! And you will only know that if you clicked this even though you weren't supposed too :hunf: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :evil: :evil:

Current Heir

Gen 1: McKenzie Arlington

...Last word:
Hopefully this attempt does not fail like a couple of my others! I am really looking forward to playing McKenzie and I hope you'll enjoy reading!!

Comments

• Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2012
    Chapter 1

Dear Diary,
    Ah, this diary is so new and fresh! $7 well spent! I look forward to sharing many memories with you diary! Why not start now?
    Today was a big day for me- moving out of my parents home! Lots of crying and hugging as I left dear Bridgeport- a home I'd never forget. But I was excited to start living the country life! Appaloosa Plains is where I was headed- and boy, it was gorgeous there! Here I am at my new house:
    6jgb4g.jpg
    Yes, I was thinking of you diary, I just had to get a picture! Why don't we take a peek inside?
    2di0ok1.jpg
    Definitely needs a makeover- McKenzie style!
    ev9kld.jpg
    As you can tell diary, I dreaded green. pink is so much more this season! But unfortunately I didn't have much Simoleons (blame my parents) so it was just some recoloring- but I replaced the stove so my house wouldn't catch on fire! I learned, but my parents...anyways. Enough blab about my house, I'm sure you want to meet McKenzie herself, diary!
    168uez5.jpg
    This is me. I guess it's a good thing to have my picture in my diary, in case you get lost. But more so I can admire moi! I am standing in front of my new house.. People think I am Excitable, Family Oriented, Charismatic, Friendly, and Brave. And I must agree with them! Do you, Diary?
    Well, I was in no hurry to stay home. I prefer to see some puppies at the park..if you know what I mean!
    1495rm1.jpg
    Well, diary, it seemed to be a bit deserted except for that local over there. Might as well put my charisma to use and say hi!
    10zmkic.jpg
    Ugh..he's such a nerd. So I try my best to leave as fast as I can. The McKenzie Arlington cannot be seen with this...ugh!

Not finished yet.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited January 2012
    reserved
    **edit; just to comment on how many views there were DESPITE the fact that I specifically said not to click...if I had just made it normal then no one would have clicked or posted :roll: