Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Exchange Barnacle Bay code for Simpoints. And FREE CODES on 15% discount at Origin.

seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
At the begining BB was sells for 1650 SP, then it came to the store (and now only code from stroe can work). The same plan to do with HiddenSprin (only by code, i think it will be febuary). I just got BB code and I can exchange with someone for let's 2000SimPoints (stuff bought from my wishlist). All You need to do is by for me: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels and Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection. And maybe I will add some separate objects to my wishlist.

Is there anyone interested in exchange? I really depend on this, especially since today I can not buy new SimPoints.I hope that this form of exchange will be deemed fair and no one my proposal does not hurt. For me this world costs the same as 2000SimPoints, hence the "price". :oops:
All-new Barnacle Bay bundle includes additional items!:
Buccaneer's Bounty Set
Two All-New Exclusive Staircases!
Barnacle Bay and 18 objects.

I think someone might use them:
VJJYC-EAPAL-WGSSO
CN6XC-EAPAL-WYA6Y
I hope they are useful to someone. I can not use the Origin.
Please do not forget to write that you used the code already.

In connection with my problems, I wanted someone to replace the rule: You buy me the objects of my wishlisty indicated by me for the amount to 2000Simpoints, and I will give you the code to fit Barnacle Bay.
It seems to me that this is a fair exchange. I did not know where else I can write. I hope that someone will be interested. :oops:

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Bump
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited January 2012
    Eeeeh.. I can't trade Im sorry.

I have NOT used any of the two codes, but Im going to say.. By the views on this.. They may have already gone. Someone would have to test them im afraid.

Plus.. I'm not sure how much BB is.. I can't buy points or the world here.
  • Options
    thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited January 2012
    IF I was to do it, I would only give you 1650 worth of stuff (obviously). You're basically selling it on for a higher price!
  • Options
    cherryberrybloocherryberrybloo Posts: 4,293 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Thesimling, the 2000 points is technically fair if someone were to purchase the code in a box at a retail location in the united states. The 1650 was the original sale price for BB only, and the additional Buccaneer's Bounty set was 800 I believe. When EA bundled the sets into one and released the retail version with the exclusive staircases they priced it at $19.99 or approximately 2000 SP. (Not trying to be a jerk, just explaining).

Sorry, but I cannot take you up on this offer as I do not have the 2000 SP to spare, and I also already own what you're trading.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2012
    HS will be available too in stores on Valentine's Day.
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited January 2012
    just saying if you put the codes up people are going to use them without gifting or telling you
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited January 2012
    To buy simpoints on Origin is actually more expensive than buying them through the store for me and even with the code would only save 20p so not worth using. As for BB I already ahve it sorry
  • Options
    Daphne1313Daphne1313 Posts: 686 New Member
    edited January 2012
    HS will be available too in stores on Valentine's Day.

I saw that being advertised on Walmart's website.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    thesimling wrote:
    IF I was to do it, I would only give you 1650 worth of stuff (obviously). You're basically selling it on for a higher price!
    The old price was 1650 and it was only Barnacle Bay, here you got BB, 2 new stairs and Buccaneer's Bounty Set. I could sell at lover price. Let's say for 1800 Simpoints.It cost the same amount of cash as 2000Simpoints, and it has Buccaneer's Bounty + Two All-New Exclusive Staircases!
    THX, I fought there are nice and kind people. I didn't fought that someone might use them and say even: THX :oops:
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited January 2012
    8) wish I could help ya, but I have no way of getting sps myself. It's the one world I don't have and would love but goodluck hon...and btw very smart move leaving out one letter or number, hopefully that will keep the dishonest theives at bay for a bit till they figure out where in the code another belongs :P :mrgreen: Rule of thumb around here hon, never post any codes period :roll: Alsways use the gift sytem with a message or post to ones simpage comments if they know to delete right off, but best way is to trade off emil addy's :wink:
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    THX for tips honey. I always believe in the sincerity of the people, so I was raised.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Bump
  • Options
    PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited January 2012
    Thesimling, the 2000 points is technically fair if someone were to purchase the code in a box at a retail location in the united states. The 1650 was the original sale price for BB only, and the additional Buccaneer's Bounty set was 800 I believe. When EA bundled the sets into one and released the retail version with the exclusive staircases they priced it at $19.99 or approximately 2000 SP. (Not trying to be a jerk, just explaining).

Sorry, but I cannot take you up on this offer as I do not have the 2000 SP to spare, and I also already own what you're trading.

Amazon has Barnacle Bay code for $16.98 so 2000 sim points is higher than what you can buy it for online.
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited January 2012
    PhotogSim wrote:

Amazon has Barnacle Bay code for $16.98 so 2000 sim points is higher than what you can buy it for online.

She has a point, plus technically Origin has sales of the code for even less too sometimes...

I'm sorry to be abrasive about this, but this is not an equal exchange and if anything you're just trying to gain profit off of something you already own, except for the fact you would be getting more simpoints in the long run for what you paid technically.... :?
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    PhotogSim wrote:

She has a point, plus technically Origin has sales of the code for even less too sometimes...

I'm sorry to be abrasive about this, but this is not an equal exchange and if anything you're just trying to gain profit off of something you already own, except for the fact you would be getting more simpoints in the long run for what you paid technically.... :?

Note that I said retail location, Amazon and Origin don't count since you can't actually walk into a website. I have never seen the BB bundle on sale at Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, GameStop, etc. Not everyone who uses these forums has the ability to use a credit card to make a purchase online. At MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price), 2000 SP is a completely even trade off.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    You know what, just to put an end to this thread... My husband is going to let me buy $20 worth of SP out of our tax returns. If you can wait about a week, I'll buy the code from you and give the code to TnT_Terry. That way I'm making two people happy for the price of one. :)
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited January 2012
    They have their sales sometimes also. Especially Target. I walked in to buy Town Life Stuff on sale and saw Barnacle Bay discounted also with it. Basically most retail stores treat Barnacle Bay the same as a Stuff Pack almost.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    You know what, just to put an end to this thread... My husband is going to let me buy $20 worth of SP out of our tax returns. If you can wait about a week, I'll buy the code from you and give the code to TnT_Terry. That way I'm making two people happy for the price of one. :)
    I can wait, THX for your Kindness :oops:
    THX to all players that enjoy this Topic :)