Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Highest Number of Children

For fun- no Sims 3 rants or complaints...

What is the highest number of children your sim has had? Not challenge related but just for *** and giggles.

I have been playing Hiller Flint in Apaloose Trails...He's been married like 5 times. I thought for sure his first wife would be his only but she had a midlife crisis and left him. He had her and Honey Darnell on the side. He was something like 15 kids with Honey alone. So I started sending him abroad. He has six kids in Egypt, something like 10 in China. He was married to Justine Blanco briefly until she left him for cheating. They have 4 kids together. He has a few in France. He had two sets of twins with Justine Blanco's mother, while married to Justine. He has had children with Hailey Shephard, and one or two other NPC sims in town. He has recovered from the slimeball reputation (thank you, clean slate!)
At current count (I keep track), he has 43 children with Honey expecting again. He gets around.

So what's your number?

Comments

• Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited January 2012
    One time I had a sim name Dude Love and he had like 26 kids, with various women in Sunset Valley.
  • Options
    princesspdtprincesspdt Posts: 4,691 Member
    edited January 2012
    The most I have ever had is 16, with one family, they were consistently married to the same person, although she did cheat once and have twins with this townie.

One question:Why is this on the pets forum?
  • Options
    DollyLlamaMamaDollyLlamaMama Posts: 51
    edited January 2012
    The most I have ever had is 16, with one family, they were consistently married to the same person, although she did cheat once and have twins with this townie.

One question:Why is this on the pets forum?

My bad! I thought that each forum indicated which game players were playing and the discussions/technical issues they were having with said game. I didn't realize that each forum topic was designated to to chatter for that specific game. My apologies.
  • Options
    BrogueBrogue Posts: 140 Member
    edited January 2012
    One of my guys has 15 children to two different women. He had five to his wife, then when I was off playing another family he got Hailey Shepherd pregnant. She just had the one, so I decided to move him in with with her. He got her pregnant again, but I was playing on my original family at the time. Hailey Shepherd then had NINE babies at once!!! Glitch much?!
  • Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited January 2012
    I made a man wh.ore one time, all he did was make babies with differnt simmies in Sunsetvally, I forget how many kids he ended up having, but I swear the town was over run!
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    foxgirl902foxgirl902 Posts: 10,987 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I had a married sim couple have 6 kids (the first one was born, the rest were adopted) but they were taken awya so they had 4 more and by that time the biological one was a YA and he was reunited with them, so technically they only had 5 kids but I'd like to say 10 in all because she raised the other 5 like her own before they were taken away :D
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited January 2012
    My old family, the Crawfords, had children using the Time Machine they had about 14, but my family that i'm playing now, the Eubanks, have about 8 from actually giving birth and 2 are twins. Now there are about 12 grandchildren(actually 14 but 2 are "missing" I think they died?) and 1 great-grandchild.
  • Options
    DollyLlamaMamaDollyLlamaMama Posts: 51
    edited January 2012
    Amj1995 wrote:
    My old family, the Crawfords, had children using the Time Machine they had about 14, but my family that i'm playing now, the Eubanks, have about 8 from actually giving birth and 2 are twins. Now there are about 12 grandchildren(actually 14 but 2 are "missing" I think they died?) and 1 great-grandchild.

Hiller Flint has a couple of children from China that passed. It would pop up that "So and So Chen died..." And Hiller would sniffle. He never met those children...

I'm so confused because for an EA-made sim, he looks Caucasian but his babies keep coming out not so much the Caucasian variety! His first three wives where Caucasian ladies with no tint to their skin and each child favors a darker skin tone! I'll have to jump on my other laptop and upload the picture of his first wife and their first child together..

Hiller is such a creep that I caught him hitting on his former stepdaughter.
    He also got his mother in law pregnant at the same time he got his second wife pregnant.

He's happily married to Honey Darnell and she just had the 43rd baby. I had the first half of the Darnell kids move out. Because Hiller and Flint didn't keep up with them, those kids moved out of town. I have some that are vampires that have been turning sims all over Appaloosa Trails. I'm happy there aren't vampire pets!
  • Options
    PrincessTink384PrincessTink384 Posts: 611 Member
    edited January 2012
    it was so much easier in the sims 2 for them to have so many babies with different people!
  • Options
    AmnesiacXAmnesiacX Posts: 24
    edited January 2012
    Amj1995 wrote:

Hiller Flint has a couple of children from China that passed. It would pop up that "So and So Chen died..." And Hiller would sniffle. He never met those children...

I'm so confused because for an EA-made sim, he looks Caucasian but his babies keep coming out not so much the Caucasian variety! His first three wives where Caucasian ladies with no tint to their skin and each child favors a darker skin tone! I'll have to jump on my other laptop and upload the picture of his first wife and their first child together..

He also got his mother in law pregnant at the same time he got his second wife pregnant.

He's happily married to Honey Darnell and she just had the 43rd baby. I had the first half of the Darnell kids move out. Because Hiller and Flint didn't keep up with them, those kids moved out of town. I have some that are vampires that have been turning sims all over Appaloosa Trails. I'm happy there aren't vampire pets!

My sim had a baby with Hiller and he turned out a tad tan. I think Hiller is the most handsome sim in town but my sim had to go cheat on him so he left. :(
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited January 2012
    Amj1995 wrote:

Were they children like a child because these two child just disappeared with out a trace lol! The first one went missing as a toddler then the second one was as a child. THe weird thing though is that they both aren't grey as if they died.